FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Attn To Dog Owners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please kill on site if you see these bastards please.

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/abc/home/...poisoned_080623

if i ever found someone doing something like this, i'd end up in jail for sure!
Oh, I'd be spending a few days pending bail hearings if I caught the person/people responsible for this! :angry:
I wouldn't hurt them with my fists. Tie them up, and funel a few litres of antifreeze down them. Eye for an Eye.
Lets just say it wouldn't be a pretty sight if our dogs went wild on them. Luckily our dogs don't go to the dog park as they are to big to control. We have 2 Rottweilers and they are BIG. One is around 180lbs and the other is close to 220lbs.

But now they don't get mean as they were rescued from an abusive home. The are very opinionated but never snap or bite. Actually they are quite loyal and loving creatures. Big teddy bears even. I should post some pic's so you can see how big they actually are.

But the person or people need to have their toe nails pulled out for even thinking of something like this. Bastards!!!!
What the hell? Its the same people who put pieces of glass in kids playgrounds. Capital punishment should be brought back, it would straighten people out very quick.
I have not heard any more about this. Any updates or has the press moved on?
Canadian ST,Jun 23 2008, 09:59 PM Wrote:What the hell? Its the same people who put pieces of glass in kids playgrounds. Capital punishment should be brought back, it would straighten people out very quick.
[right][snapback]267680[/snapback][/right]

is this true about the glass in the sand? :angry: :unsure: