FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tire-question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ever run Fuzion XTis on their truck/SUV? They seem to be getting pretty rave reviews on TireRack.com and I was just about set on a replacement set of Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos in the fall until I saw these.

Comments? Suggestions? Need an "all-arounder", 24/7/365 tire with a bias toward rough road / soft road driving if needed, plus decent snow traction. So far, both tires look to do well in those departments with the only major difference being the pricing.

Thanks fellas.

Tire summary:

Fuzion XTi, 255/70R16
Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo, 255/70R16.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 23 2008, 10:27 AM Wrote:Has anyone ever run Fuzion XTis on their truck/SUV? They seem to be getting pretty rave reviews on TireRack.com and I was just about set on a replacement set of Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos in the fall until I saw these.

Comments? Suggestions? Need an "all-arounder", 24/7/365 tire with a bias toward rough road / soft road driving if needed, plus decent snow traction. So far, both tires look to do well in those departments with the only major difference being the pricing.

Thanks fellas.

Tire summary:

Fuzion XTi, 255/70R16
Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo, 255/70R16.
[right][snapback]267592[/snapback][/right]

Hay Adam my friend has a set of the Kumho KL-41 on her Rav 4 and they are a great tire, good in the snow, great on the road and they get good grip in the mud.
I have/had a set of Fuzion ZRi's on the Focus and they were an excellent tire, while the car is in alignment.:rolleyes: I got about 3 seasons out of them.
I had ZRis on the SVT EAP rims I bought from Ian last year. They were indeed great tires. I don't know about the XTis, tho.

I went "non-roading" on old, abandoned dirt/gravel roads and trails on Saturday after maintenance was done at the office. We did about 50+ KMs through the bush. The ContiSportContacts weren't bad at all, actually, but I'm wondering about their winter prowess as I examine the tread pattern.

Garmin GPS + glass-mount GPS holder + in-console electronic compass for when you lose sat signal = FTW. We saw a black bear cub (no idea where "Mom" was), some partridge and other assorted woodland fauna. Great fun and it only cost me just over a quarter tank of gas, round trip, for 200KMs.