FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Killacamst Arrives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself, just bought my first car. a 2005 ford focus ST. i have been happy with it and looking to make some mods, intake exhaust lights etc. Just got my windows tinted 20% all around, looks nice with a black paint job.
Welcome, hope you find thos board a valuable resource as you head down the modding road :)

NefCanuck
hello

screw the intake and such mods.......3" catback and Focus Sport stage 2 turbo after that finish your suspension and call it a day.

Don't waste $1500 on an extra 10-15hp :lol:
$1500? I got a 2.5" Flex back Borla system and a K&N FIPK CAI on my '05 ST for around $700-$750 :P It's worth it just for the sound it emits
Raypro,Jun 21 2008, 10:03 PM Wrote:$1500? I got a 2.5" Flex back Borla system and a K&N FIPK CAI on my '05 ST for around $700-$750 :P It's worth it just for the sound it emits
[right][snapback]267542[/snapback][/right]

And if you shop around, and buy used you can get away with spending a lot less.
Good luck on your quest with your new toy. Lots of useful info and people here. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
yea i put numbers that are a bit high......if i had to do it again.....i would be much smarter what mods i buy
I'd like to invest in a turbo as well, but I'd like to wait until my warranty is expired on my car first since I paid for the extended one.
NikiterZTS,Jun 20 2008, 10:20 PM Wrote:hello

screw the intake and such mods.......3" catback and Focus Sport stage 2 turbo after that finish your suspension and call it a day.

Don't waste $1500 on an extra 10-15hp :lol:
[right][snapback]267517[/snapback][/right]

You should take advice from Nik. wait a minute. :ph34r:

:lol:
yea i know, live and learn :unsure:
Guys how many times do i have to remind you quotes don't work in the welcome thread. any ways welcome to the club and $1500 isn't that far off with a decent exhaust system and like a aem or injen system plus instalation will run u over a $1000 for sure