FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Best Automotive Website In The World.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.
I thought I would share with you an incredible website.
It was done by TAXI2 here in Toronto. For those of you who don;t know, it's an ad agency.

Anyway,
This website just won a gold lion. (Most difficult award to win on a global scale)

These are the kind of projects guys like me only dream of creating.

Please have a look.
It will blow you're mind.
MINIMALISIM

ANTHONYD,Jun 20 2008, 12:27 AM Wrote:Hey guys.
I thought I would share with you an incredible website.
It was done by TAXI2 here in Toronto. For those of you who don;t know, it's an ad agency.

Anyway,
This website just won a gold lion. (Most difficult award to win on a global scale)

These are the kind of projects guys like me only dream of creating.

Please have a look.
It will blow you're mind.
MINIMALISIM
[right][snapback]267413[/snapback][/right]

can you tell us more about why it is considered to be so good

EDIT: i looked at it, and i thought it was amazing, but i want to hear why the pros think it rocks
? If froze on me.
CanadaSVT,Jun 20 2008, 05:55 AM Wrote:?  If froze on me.
[right][snapback]267428[/snapback][/right]

i kinda started clicking around and it didn't go anywhere for me......so i don't get it :unsure:
I forgot to mention. It's just the micro site. So the real site will be more in-depth.
This was just a press release version of the site.

It's revolutionary.
Why?
Because it so bloody simple.
Telling you about the cars perks in such simple manner i.e. icons.
It also allows you to customize the site based on how long you want to spend there.
You drag the timer along the bottom and push go. It then tells you all about that specific section. Say you want to see more, you just drag the icon across the bottom again and it shows a different movie.

It's the simplistic design and use that makes it so great.

Spend more than a few seconds on the site and really look around. It's funny, smart, simple and VERY entertaining.
i think it is awesome, thanks for the heads up

is gold lion awarded by Cannes?
The site did some wonky things in FF 3 though (I never saw the "go" button in my case) though to be fair, FF 3 is a new browser...

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 20 2008, 06:22 PM Wrote:The site did some wonky things in FF 3 though (I never saw the "go" button in my case) though to be fair, FF 3 is a new browser...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]267476[/snapback][/right]

thats what you get for being an unpaid beta tester? :ph34r:
naz,Jun 20 2008, 05:09 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 20 2008, 06:22 PM Wrote:The site did some wonky things in FF 3 though (I never saw the "go" button in my case) though to be fair, FF 3 is a new browser...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]267476[/snapback][/right]

thats what you get for being an unpaid beta tester? :ph34r:
[right][snapback]267498[/snapback][/right]

Har... FF 3 at least will get fixed when bugs are found, not like a certain other browser *cough*Internet Exploder*cough* where bugs practically ferment before M$ bothers to fix them :ph34r:

NefCanuck