FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meet Up, Tuesday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last time we met at Erinmills Parkway & Eglington. It was pretty good, except for the rain and the freak lightning lol. So who's up for it and where ever you wanna met up, shout it out.
Location Timmy's/Wendy's in the mall parking lot area.North West side of the intersection just north of the 403.
Ill be up in grand bend on the beach and at the racetrack
I'll see if i can make it... I got a tune up to do (not my car) but if im done before 6ish then yeah i'll be there..
FC.NET Camping weekend. Can't make it.
True true forgot aboout that the camping.
So then maybe a monday meet again or a tuesday, Cause if not then forget it cause there will be like 3 maybe lol.
Well then theres no interest, so not happening.
I'm off work at 6 on sunday, but i have a bit of homework to do. I'm down for a meet on tuesday. I'll have my exhaust in that morning:)

OH BTW, i got my clamp from MBRP. yay!
Well thats good that you got the clamp and ya a tuesday I can do too if any one wants same place at that timmy's/wendy's again?
im down for tuesday i need to pit some cliks on the new clutch im off at 8 ill stop by intoduce myself stay for a bit then head home what time r u guys gonna meet up
Once again there is noo interest so message me or call me if you still wanna meet up (416) 843 3118 John/ same number to text me by.
kinda sucks that no one wants to come out looks like its gonna be a nice day i guess ill just come out to the next masive meet.
Sorry man, Its a little far for me to come. Monday's are my sort of thing. Plus I was home sick today. Complications with my Diabetes.
no prob buddy just trying to get some of the other ones that can't make the monday's lol
Scorcher000,Jun 24 2008, 09:12 PM Wrote:no prob buddy just trying to get some of the other ones that can't make the monday's lol
[right][snapback]267773[/snapback][/right]

Damnit! i saw this a day too late. i was free. I actually called mike out to come chill but he turned me down. oh well. I'm gunna try another meet for sunday. If i don't work.