FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2000 Focus Wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Must sell: a Focus wagon, 2000, Black. Approximately 110,000kms. Manual transmission, new clutch, new brakes, new battery. Owned since new, and have all service records, parts receipts and documentation.

Many mods including:

Exterior: Ford UK RS grill and chrome rear trim, stock wheels with Michelin X-
Ice tires, Momo Quasar II wheels with Yokahama Parada II's.

Interior: Billet Steeda shift, billet Steeda climate control knobs, chrome shift boot trim, Ford Racing stainless sill scuff plates.

Engine: Cat II cams, billet adjustable cam gears, billet throttle body, Iceman cold air intake, Ford Racing header, high flow cat, stainless MBRP catback, high output ignition and wires, Quaife limited slip diff.

Suspension: Eibach struts, shocks, and springs.

Asking $4,000 or best offer. Pictures on request.
That's a helluva deal boys!
that sounds good....nice lil mods too

what is your location? post some photos...
Zetec or SPI? Might be interested...
reldridge,Jun 19 2008, 08:09 AM Wrote:Zetec or SPI? Might be interested...
[right][snapback]267321[/snapback][/right]

100% Zetec
:postpics: Sounds like a nice lil all motor machine
Where were you a few weeks ago? I would have sold the RX-8 outright and bought this - no joke!
NikiterZTS,Jun 19 2008, 11:57 AM Wrote:that sounds good....nice lil mods too

what is your location? post some photos...
[right][snapback]267309[/snapback][/right]

I'm in Georgetown, Ontario. I will try to get some photos up soon.
How is the body? rust?
jameszx3,Jun 20 2008, 05:15 AM Wrote:How is the body? rust?
[right][snapback]267424[/snapback][/right]
The body is is in good shape. There's a small patch of rust on the tailgate where some paint flacked off. No holes anywhere, and easily fixed.

I apologize for lack of photos, but I've been busy this week, and between rain and darkness, haven't been able to take them. I will definitely post this weekend, or I can email them to you if you're interested.
Oldfocus,Jun 20 2008, 12:20 PM Wrote:
jameszx3,Jun 20 2008, 05:15 AM Wrote:How is the body? rust?
[right][snapback]267424[/snapback][/right]
The body is is in good shape. There's a small patch of rust on the tailgate where some paint flacked off. No holes anywhere, and easily fixed.

I apologize for lack of photos, but I've been busy this week, and between rain and darkness, haven't been able to take them. I will definitely post this weekend, or I can email them to you if you're interested.
[right][snapback]267432[/snapback][/right]
Bump
Where are you locate? Can I check it out?
how r u gonna bump with out pics yet?

come on. takes 2 min to go snap a few pics and upload them.

if you ever part out i want the diff and possibly the cam gears
if you still have it in 2-3 weeks i will be very interested!!
Looking to buy something ASAP. Shoot me off an e-mail at lowblackdub@gmail.com - send along some pics if you have them. Very interested!
The car is taking up valuable parking space, and it needs to go ASAP. Make me a reasonable offer and its yours. Part it out for profit if you wish.
Please post some pic's.
please send some pics if still available... nvhcc@kawartha.net
never really heard of Cat II cams....how good are they? has the car been dyno-tuned with them being on?
I have a friend who is interested in the vehicle, please send pics.
Pages: 1 2