FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Body Kit Is Finally Finished And On The Car (pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went and picked up my kit this morning and installed it this afternoon but i didn't have a camera on hand. So I will get some pics and upload them tomorrow but for anyone that is interested in seeing it and a bunch of other cars there is a car meet tomorrow night (Thursday June 19th) at the whitby amc theatre on thickson road at 8 o'clock. I will be there with many others and for those who cannot make it i will add the pics tomorrow night.
is it painted already?
yes its painted
punctuation is your friend!
post pics!
Can't wait to see the pics
I may have to run out to Pickering Village tonight and pick something up for Camping this weekend. I may stop in for a couple minutes to check it out.
[Image: Picture001.jpg]
[Image: Picture002.jpg]
[Image: Picture003.jpg]
[Image: Picture004.jpg]
[Image: Picture005.jpg]
[Image: Picture006.jpg]
Looks sharp i know u prob don't want to drill two holes in ur brand new bumper but i suggest you mount the plate properly 1 st reason so you don't get harrased and i think it will look better and are there fog lights in those holes and you need dump that thing on some serious rims and you will be set
Looks great! fiits good , paint matches...two thumbs up. One thing I always worry about with paint is that the damn new parts match the old parts, looks like you got decent quality painters doing your work :)
paint the wires flat black.. it will look a lot classier

better yet.. no wires and big front mount IC plus brake cooling ducts for monster brakes
The paint shop was gt autoworks incase anyone is interested i will post there info once i get it.
Looks good. Yes please, post up the info on this bodyshop. I've heard a few people mention this name, I'd like some info on them.
Sweet man. Looks awsome. Still needs a drop and wheels. :rolleyes:
I am still going to try and get out to that meet tonight. Even though my car is loaded with camping equipment.
Looks great! really good looking kit!

Any idea what youare doing for side markers?

needs some rims and tint tho!
finaly can see the pics...and i do like the way it turned out
good job man
that kit looks good on your car. *thumb* just watch out for curbs now
where can i just get the sideskirts?
so what kit is that and is it fiberglass or urathane.
Its the buddy club 2 kit and its fiberglass
bringing this back from the dead, but this actually looks awesome!
Pages: 1 2