FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Front And Rear Fascia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i'm looking to get an SVT front and rear fascia for my ZX5.. any body know of any junkers that would have one or a place were i can get a set... Any idea of how much it would cost ?? Thanks again
Although it's hit and miss, I'd say the wreckers is your best bet. I am also looking for an SVT front end. I called the dealer and they wanted something stupid like $400 for the front only. Primed, no paint, and I don't really remember but I don't think the price included the fogs or grill.
So if I were you, I'd keep my eye on the boards and at the wreckers.
how much you want to spend? i have a svt rear that i will part with for the right price it will come primed if you like
To be honest i wasnt looking to get them right now.. i was looking to get them in a couple month seeing as i'm broke right now.. But i wanted to get an idea so i could start shopping around seeing what it would cost me..
well its on the car and im not gonna be pulling it off unless i get a decent offer for it
^^what rear are u gonna put after Dru?
They've got some kind of SVT at Cookstown Auto. I there today picking up the space saver spare. Might be worth a look-see: http://www.cookstownauto.com/

Ivan MacKenzie.