FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: 1998 Taurus Sho Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought these when I still had my Sable. I've since sold it and and driving a Freestar that I'm trying to unload now too. :D

I have a complete set of 1998 Taurus SHO polished aluminum 5-spoke wheels with 6 Kumho tires (pick the four best).

They look like the ones on this car...

[Image: holhut2.jpg]

Asking $300 OBO. Will deliver within reason (Ottawa, Cornwall, Brockville), no shipping as they are too damn heavy to ship! If any Toronto peeps are interested, I'll meet halfway (Kingston-Belleville).

PM me please!

Ryan

i can't see the pic but it might be because im at work but what size are these rims 15, 16 and not to mention are they even the same bolt pattern as a focus
maybe i should get them for my parents Taurus wagon.....hmmmmm

what kind of rubber on them?
NikiterZTS,Jun 18 2008, 12:52 PM Wrote:maybe i should get them for my parents Taurus wagon.....hmmmmm

what kind of rubber on them?
[right][snapback]267253[/snapback][/right]

Quote:I have a complete set of 1998 Taurus SHO polished aluminum 5-spoke wheels with 6 Kumho tires (pick the four best).
ZX3_2NV,Jun 18 2008, 11:39 AM Wrote:i can't see the pic but it might be because im at work but what size are these rims 15, 16 and not to mention are they even the same bolt pattern as a focus
[right][snapback]267252[/snapback][/right]

Its a 5 bolt of a Taurus. They wont fit.
The rims are a 16"x7" with 5x108 bolt pattern.

The rubber is by no means good... I don't think it will pass safety.

Should mention that they will also fit Windstars, fwd Lincoln Continental, Lincoln LS, and 89-97 MN12 T-Birds & Cougars.
and sunfires and some subarus i think
Bump!

Would consider trade for Focus parts or wheels... :D