FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Not Just The Big Three
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although it pales in comparison to the layoffs which have occurred recently from GM, Ford and Chrysler, it's a sign of the times. Toyota is laying off 200 workers in Texas, where they make their Tacoma
trucks are slowly and slowly dying.....

watch, soon enough a cost on one barrel is gonna be $170 and then we all are gonna be walking lol
They need to re-organize the big 3. Since Toyota is bigger than all (if GM somehow is back to #1, I missed it) of them.

Maybe it should be The Second Biggest Three™ instead of The Big Three™
darkpuppet,Jun 18 2008, 08:26 AM Wrote:They need to re-organize the big 3.  Since Toyota is bigger than all (if GM somehow is back to #1, I missed it) of them.

Maybe it should be The Second Biggest Three™ instead of The Big Three™
[right][snapback]267175[/snapback][/right]
Sorry, showing my age.
Surprised, since the Tacoma is the "smaller" of Toyota's trucks, I would have thought the plant making the Tundra would get whacked :huh:

NefCanuck
It is the San Antonio plant that builds the Tundra.

My bud has a 2008 Tundra Max or whatever it's called and really likes his $60.000 toy, but he's not like most people.
Yeah, I'd rather have a Taco than a Tundra any day of the week.

I've seen some really nice Tacos around town - lifted, guards, really sweet rides.
CanadaSVT,Jun 18 2008, 11:21 AM Wrote:It is the San Antonio plant that builds the Tundra.

My bud has a 2008 Tundra Max or whatever it's called and really likes his $60.000 toy, but he's not like most people.
[right][snapback]267235[/snapback][/right]
My mistake, wrong truck, right company.