FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rims Installed ..i Love Em
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 008.jpg]
[Image: 009.jpg]
[Image: 010.jpg]
[Image: 011.jpg]
[Image: 012.jpg]
[Image: 013.jpg]
[Image: 014.jpg]
Damn those do look good!!

Good job! Did they come red or did you paint them?
that looks awsome! and as sl8r said...did you paint them or no?
holy f*** those look amazing!

those are about the nicest rims i've ever seen on a FoFo!

Good job bro.
looks interesting
those are really amazing rims. they look extremely good on your car
i can't see the pics
thanks guys lol , well they come in either chrome or red just need something red to accent it so it dont look like its being pulled out of nowhere .
Looks good. Put a couple of FC.net decals in red to add some red. Otherwise, the red taillights is enough in my humble, and ancient opinion.
zx5power,Jun 18 2008, 05:23 AM Wrote:thanks guys lol , well they come in either chrome or red just need something red to accent it so it dont look like its being pulled out of nowhere .
[right][snapback]267160[/snapback][/right]

u might not like it but its just an idea......2 red Viper stripes ?
They're different.
I give you FULL marks for that.

Not my style but wow, I can honestly say I've never seen those before and I've been around the fofo scene a while now.

KUDOS!
wow..those do look pretty damn spiffy... I think... I think the car needs a bit more red to carry the theme, but the wheels are really different, and the look is quite unique.

I really like them way better than in crome are they a real two piece rim can you take off the red piece if you wanted to?
Very unique and I rather like them ... if you haven't already I'd get some locking nuts for those - they do stand out.

And oh yeah ... you need to paint the calipers and the rotor hats now.
^true about brakes....
IMHO i think he should paint front calipers red and rear in black......i just think it would be too much red if he paits rear drums red
Red racing stripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oldeguy,Jun 18 2008, 08:48 AM Wrote:Red racing stripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]267205[/snapback][/right]
yep
thats what i was refering to
wow, did not think I would like them, but they look hot man! I agree with Nik though, paint your calipers red...will go with the theme of the car (do the rear ones in red too, black and red would look stupid)

i say full SVT brake swap then!!!
looking good, i agree with everyone it needs some more red accents
what brand of tires are they?
Pages: 1 2