FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ebc Pads ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i was wondering where i could get EBC pads in Toronto/MIssissauga...

CFM wants 68 for the pads and another 69 to ship them so i would prefer to go locally... Thanks..
Check out the normal parts stores or Steeda.
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 17 2008, 10:52 AM Wrote:Check out the normal parts stores or Steeda.
[right][snapback]267069[/snapback][/right]

Any custom car shop should be able to order them for you.
way off topic.. but you should check out carbotech panther plus. awesome pad. low dust, rotor friendly and very high operating temperature. after one hard stop to get some heat in the pads it really hauls down the car
garage16.ca talk 2 rick thats where i got mine
Baseline for your price. This is the shop I usually go to and pickup stuff. I like it because I can get a ballpark from the site before I bother going to the store.

http://www.overdriveauto.com/productcode.php?p=DP21185
^^i've dealt with them and they have great service there
A+ for Over Drive Auto
mister_bin,Jun 17 2008, 11:41 AM Wrote:Hey guys i was wondering where i could get EBC pads in Toronto/MIssissauga...

CFM wants 68 for the pads and another 69 to ship them so i would prefer to go locally... Thanks..
[right][snapback]267068[/snapback][/right]

Have you used EBC before - mine are pretty well done in with just 25k (granted some high speed track time in there) and I found them to be really quite dusty - they felt good though and the stopping power seemed really excellent.

I bought them at a wholesale place in Mississauga - I can remember where but can't remember the name - I'll look up my cc statements and get back to you.

Are you looking for 00-04 or 05+ or SVT?
ZTW, did you get their oem replacements or the greenstuff or redstuff pads?
hardk0re,Jun 17 2008, 05:40 PM Wrote:ZTW, did you get their oem replacements or the greenstuff or redstuff pads?
[right][snapback]267116[/snapback][/right]
Green stuff
Hawk HPS pads are awesome pads....no dust and great stopping power. I just bought some for my fronts and love them so far. Going to order some for my rear later on. I only paid something like $85-90 for the pair.
Thanks guys i got them at steeda... Awesome customer service at that place btw...