FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Magnus Sport Compact Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool what time of day too.
most likely 11 or noon
Would we meet up before and cruise on over as a big convoy or just show up about the same time.
Are we still a go for this? I may have some more interest from North Bay coming.

I'm good for the 26th. BTW is Magnus the location as below?

http://www.magnusmotorsports.com/contact/index.htm

I'll post to our local club.
yup thats it as for a focus specifc dyno day doesn't look good but there will be a dyno day held there on that day if i was told the right information so you guys can still make plans to come buy should be fun well be playing dyno poker and betting on some numbers and the closest to the corect dyno number takes home the cash
ZX3_2NV,Jul 11 2008, 02:42 PM Wrote:yup thats it as for a focus specifc dyno day doesn't look good but there will be a dyno day held there on that day if i was told the right information so you guys can still make plans to come buy should be fun well be playing dyno poker and betting on some numbers and the closest to the corect dyno number takes home the cash
[right][snapback]268506[/snapback][/right]
So is it still $50 for two pulls?
ok so my contact no longer works for Magnus and everything is going crazy not sure if were gonna have it still they had a dyno day a couple of weeks ago for charity and i think they charged $75 or $85 for 3 pulls and I think $120 for 4wd and 3 pulls ill keep you updated but i won't be the one organzing it
What about another place such as Steeda or soemthing else?
Well i guess thats a possibilty for how many pple would be interested in having it at DaSilva Racing or Steeda
DaSilva isn't a four wheel dyno though (Duno about Steeda's :huh:)

NefCanuck
sorry magnus is the only 4wd i know of other than neetronics which is pretty pricey
We can still do the Magnus one I have no prob with that.
Im post poning makeing pland for a dyno day i will be in talks with Steeda but not looking at anytime soon if you guys are still interested we can do it in early-mid sept
ZX3_2NV,Jul 22 2008, 12:34 PM Wrote:Im post poning makeing pland for a dyno day i will be in talks with Steeda but not looking at anytime soon if you guys are still interested we can do it in early-mid sept
[right][snapback]269164[/snapback][/right]
Sounds good.
holy crap....whats going on
someone hasn't been around for awhile
I might come as well just for the fun of it. I also need to get my UDP's intalled at some point
so whatever happend to the dyno day, are we gonna have one before the year ends?
I won't be planning it, i saw no support for Streetcar Nationals in Aug so i won't be planning any more events
if theres enough interest maybe we can go ahead and contact magnus and set up a day with them. its something like 100$/hr rental i think.
Pages: 1 2