FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Wanna Buy A House?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My aunt and uncle are selling their place in Caledon, finally, after 15+ years. They custom-built the place themselves, including levelling off the hill/small knoll the house sits on.

House listing

Group buy in? :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 16 2008, 03:03 PM Wrote:My aunt and uncle are selling their place in Caledon, finally, after 15+ years. They custom-built the place themselves, including levelling off the hill/small knoll the house sits on.

House listing

Group buy in? :lol:
[right][snapback]266976[/snapback][/right]

LOL - yeah, but does it come in blue?
what do they do for living?
looks nice.. but not my style.. i'd rather have a $2.3MM apt in one of the buildings in downtown toronto
naz,Jun 16 2008, 04:00 PM Wrote:looks nice.. but not my style.. i'd rather have a $2.3MM apt in one of the buildings in downtown toronto
[right][snapback]266982[/snapback][/right]

:o really? Wow. I'd KILL for that kind of space and privacy. A 4-car garage! With tool storage (surprising that's not mentioned)! That house is a car nut's dream. My uncle was never really into cars and my oldest cousin didn't get into modding till a couple of years ago, long after he left.

I've always loved going there for family functions. HUGE BBQs and such - great fun!

I've actually camped there on more than one occasion. Just the cleared land around the house could camp 75+ people easily. No s***ting you guys, either. On the side that doesn't face the escarpment, we have full-blown soccer matches back there. Wicked fun. :lol:

Nik - he used to own his own office furniture manufacturing company until... "things happened" and he had to close. Note - it was nothing that he did. That's all I'll say about that. He and my aunt now own/run an international parts brokerage for just about any kind of manufacturing that can be done.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 16 2008, 08:05 PM Wrote:
naz,Jun 16 2008, 04:00 PM Wrote:looks nice.. but not my style.. i'd rather have a $2.3MM apt in one of the buildings in downtown toronto
[right][snapback]266982[/snapback][/right]

:o really? Wow. I'd KILL for that kind of space and privacy. A 4-car garage! With tool storage (surprising that's not mentioned)! That house is a car nut's dream. My uncle was never really into cars and my oldest cousin didn't get into modding till a couple of years ago, long after he left.

[right][snapback]266985[/snapback][/right]

different strokes for different folks man.. that house is way too far in the boondocks for me.

$2.3MM can get you a penthouse loft with awesome interior design, private outdoor 2000sqft terrace and a killer view of the city

house > "apartment"
NikiterZTS,Jun 17 2008, 02:49 AM Wrote:house > "apartment"
[right][snapback]267017[/snapback][/right]

apt in major city > mcmansion in the boondocks
Privacy and uniqueness in the boondocks > cookie cutters in the city ;)