FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Front 'lip'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for the black front lip from the S2/Street/ZX3 for my sedan. Black skirts going on shortly, and want to have the front lip in black to match.

Preferably in the Ottawa/Brockville/Cornwall area.

Thanks,

Ryan
you could always got the SVT route .....its a pain to put on ...( well not reallly once u get ur front bumper off ...)
or Mach 1 lip looks good too ...there both pretty cheep at the dealer i think:S

anybody kno pricing on this at the dealer ?
It's not so much as a 'lip' as a molding that I am looking for. It would just stick over my stock bumper and change the lower 1.5 inches to black.

It's the black 'lip' like this that I want...

[Image: 01focus_street.jpg]

Ryan
Ok, got my side skirts on. Anybody have a 'lip'?

Ryan
pm'd
the black lip that was on the focus' from factory was accually just painted on, I looked every where for on and just happen to see one up close one day and found they where just paint, same with the one on the bottom of the rear bumper.
Well, I'm not sure about the one you saw, but the red Street Edition wagon here at work and the ZX3 down the street have lips that are bolted on to the ends of the bottom of the bumper... ? :iono:

The back bumper will be painted though...
I have a 2000 ZX3 and the "lip" is just paint I also thought it was bolted on because thats the way it looks like from the corners but its not all part of the bumper
Ok, now that we know what it looks like (check Hardcore's new wagon), anybody have one?

Ryan
Dammit. :censored2: I never checked. Sorry dude. Hope Kev's picture helps.
:postpics:
BTW I want one too. LOL