FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Catback For Sedan.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
Looking for a catback for my wife's sedan, zx3 would be fine if the muffler has been relocated to the front of the rear wheels (its easy to extend the tailpipe this way).
Let me know!
paulicat,Jun 16 2008, 10:05 AM Wrote:Hi everyone,
Looking for a catback for my wife's sedan, zx3 would be fine if the muffler has been relocated to the front of the rear wheels (its easy to extend the tailpipe this way).
Let me know!
[right][snapback]266932[/snapback][/right]

I still have the stock setup that came off my '05 sedan with about 32,000km on it (I know that MBRP had to cut the pipe once to get the stock system to fit back into their box)

Would this meet your needs? :huh:

NefCanuck
i have 1 gen MBRP 2.25" catback......

its still on the car......

it has 2 resonators so u will love the sound....everyone does actually

pm me
MBRP, awesome system.! This is the second one on 2 different cars! I paid $335.00 CND total!!! You will love it! ;)
PM Sent to NikiterZTS.
Sorry NefCanuck, we're looking for a 'performance' type to replace the stocker setup.

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies.
I got the Borla 2.5" Flex back system for my '05 Sedan and the sound is awesome. You can do a search on youtube for "Borla Focus" to hear it on cars. It's a Ford Racing Product so call around some Ford dealers that deal in the Ford racing products and they may have some left. It's discontinued so there isn't many left out there. I remember there was a few dealers up here that still had it but I ordered mine from a dealer in MN since it was much cheaper.

MBRP would of been my 2nd choice, it has a nice sound as well but the Borla has a nice 'throaty" sound.
by the way he never told us what year of the car he needs it for :lol:
Thats a good point NikiterZTS.
01 SE Sedan she is.
i have a dismantled MBRP, that is available... are you interested? it just needs a tail pipe, since your putting it on a sedan, you should have no problem if u are into custom fitting a tail pipe to it i am willing to part it for a very very reasonable price