FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svtoa On Track Event July 11-13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The SVTOA On Track event for 2008 is scheduled for July 11 - 13 at the Mosport Driver Development Track in Bowmanville, Ontario (approx 1 - 1/2 hour east of Toronto)

Event details (including pricing) can be found here:

SVTOA On Track Event 2008 information

email info AT svtontrack.ca for more information.

I'm all signed up, c'mon sign up too and drive rings around me :D :ph34r:

NefCanuck
hmmmmm, :)
Beings I just got my SVT, perhaps I should try my hands at it. Doubt I can get time off work for it though:(
laidman,Jun 15 2008, 08:51 PM Wrote:hmmmmm, :)
Beings I just got my SVT, perhaps I should try my hands at it.  Doubt I can get time off work for it though:(
[right][snapback]266908[/snapback][/right]

C'mon, you know you wanna (You'll have me on the straightaways but I'll just bet the Fusion will hang with you in the corners, since I'm taking onramps at nearly twice their posted limits in some cases without even a tire squealing :lol: )

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 16 2008, 03:35 PM Wrote:
laidman,Jun 15 2008, 08:51 PM Wrote:hmmmmm, :)
Beings I just got my SVT, perhaps I should try my hands at it.  Doubt I can get time off work for it though:(
[right][snapback]266908[/snapback][/right]

C'mon, you know you wanna (You'll have me on the straightaways but I'll just bet the Fusion will hang with you in the corners, since I'm taking onramps at nearly twice their posted limits in some cases without even a tire squealing :lol: )

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]266937[/snapback][/right]

I used to do that until i saw an OPP officier at the top of the ramp that pulled me over. It was my lucky day bc he was busy doing something else... he told me if he was not in a rush we would have ripped me a new one :D
Ah but here's the trick, technically speaking the yellow signs are merely "suggested" speed limits, long as you stay at or under the 100km/h posted limit on most of the highways, argueably the cops would have nothing on you (Notice I said argueably I've never had to use that arguement myself ;))

NefCanuck