FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Go-karting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one have any opinions on local go-karting facillities.
I've been tasked with organizing a small event for work and frankly one place looks just the same as the next.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Grad prix kartways for corprate events its at downsview park there electric karts but fast as hell and u don't smell like gas they have a full bar and resturant a arcade and a private room for whatever u need food or small meeting its very very clean best go karting place for work get togethers
lets have FC.net go karting even!!! that'll be awesome....come on guys...please
FORMULA KARTWAYS in Brampton.
I think they're still there.
410 and Steeles.
ANTHONYD,Jun 13 2008, 01:02 PM Wrote:FORMULA KARTWAYS in Brampton.
410 and Steeles.
[right][snapback]266801[/snapback][/right]

Still there ... and not only that, one of our members works at or owns the small engine shop there - another wagon owner but I can't recall his handle
NikiterZTS,Jun 13 2008, 11:27 AM Wrote:lets have FC.net go karting even!!!  that'll be awesome....come on guys...please
[right][snapback]266795[/snapback][/right]

You set it up and I'll be there for that.
forumla kartways is fun and has a wicked track but it not good for begginers or someone that hasn't go karted before and u reak of gas when u leave thats why i suggest grand prix kartways
grand prix has the bonus of being minutes from our office.

Nik,
if your serious you should plan it on during their regular business hours. I don't think you'll get enough folks to commit so you can book private track time.
ZTWsquared,Jun 13 2008, 05:07 PM Wrote:
410 and Steeles.

Still there ... and not only that, one of our members works at or owns the small engine shop there - another wagon owner but I can't recall his handle
[right][snapback]266802[/snapback][/right]

The website lists, Matt, Reahd and Micheal. Is it any of them?
Theres cart world in upper Hamilton, good corse and the carts are fast. Upper James area.
habmann,Jun 13 2008, 01:54 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jun 13 2008, 11:27 AM Wrote:lets have FC.net go karting even!!!  that'll be awesome....come on guys...please
[right][snapback]266795[/snapback][/right]

You set it up and I'll be there for that.
[right][snapback]266806[/snapback][/right]

What about Kart World on #6, We should set up a date for that.
j3rt,Jun 13 2008, 02:34 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Jun 13 2008, 05:07 PM Wrote:
410 and Steeles.

[right][snapback]266802[/snapback][/right]

The website lists, Matt, Reahd and Micheal. Is it any of them?
[right][snapback]266811[/snapback][/right]

No - his real name is Frank and I even sold an Eibach Pro-kit to him but for the life of me can't fnd or remember his handle ... IIRC the engine shop is a separate business from Formula Kartways, but is situated in the same building.

Anyway - I'd vote for Formula Kartways because I'm already a member there.