FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Converted To Turbo Awd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as I was fed up with my old girl puking it's diff and ordering new parts; an exedy clutch, Quiaf LSD and EVERY sub frame bolt avalable.. I cheated on her... I feel so bad... she just wasn't giving me what I wanted,,, so I bought a Nissan Pulser GTIR the gurl on the side who's slightly ugly-er but rocks in the sack... the ZX3 will be my daily driver in the summer it's still one handling monster just to much $$$ to get to the potential of an SR 20 AWD Hatch back.

I have ahad it about a month, so far my mods include

A roll cage

Exedy hyper single

Cusco suspension strut tower braces and camber plates

Nisomo sway bars

Skidd plates like real skid plates

and a bunch of misc stuff that came with it... skyline fuel pump and Jasma 3.5" exhast.

dunno it's fun but I still feel bad for not compleateing the engine build on the focus.. I didn't lose money.. just time.. and I had more into the moter and drive line than the pulser has costed me this far.. all parts were sold to a guy in NY just so I dind't have to see a 300+ WHP focus around windsor and be pissed lol...

don't hate me I still love focai... I've owned 2 over the last 8 yrs this august...

nice choice...a buddy down in Guelph owns one , and he can't keeps saying how much he likes his GTIR
he also had Focus SVT and CRX with ITR swap before that
hey great choice and congrats on the new car. like it say to everyone who buys a car to mod.. just make sure you don't spend enough money to have bought yourself a STi instead :)
naz,Jun 12 2008, 12:39 AM Wrote:hey great choice and congrats on the new car.  like it say to everyone who buys a car to mod.. just make sure you don't spend enough money to have bought yourself a STi instead :)
[right][snapback]266609[/snapback][/right]

Yes, yes naz, you've only mentioned it about 3 000 000 000 times now.

We really do get your point. :P :lol:
JDM PICS Y0!
I think Naz should be banned the next time he mentions WRX :) or STI or Subaru :)
mo_focus,Jun 12 2008, 05:20 PM Wrote:WRX :) or STI or Subaru :)
[right][snapback]266675[/snapback][/right]

i'll just keep using this quote of yours so i can mention with without being banned.. cuz you know.. you mentioned it
naz pm me your msn man....i gotta talk to you about WRX or STI or Subaru
and im serious man
Flofocus,Jun 12 2008, 12:43 PM Wrote:We really do get your point.  :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]266627[/snapback][/right]

but no one listens to me :(

nik.. i PMd you
naz,Jun 12 2008, 03:09 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 12 2008, 12:43 PM Wrote:We really do get your point.  :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]266627[/snapback][/right]

but no one listens to me :(

nik.. i PMd you
[right][snapback]266687[/snapback][/right]

because anything stock is boring around here. B)
here u go buddy
[Image: 100_040711.jpg]
thanks guys..

ha ha ha whats the cheapest STI go for? I bet I'd need to put another 5k into the pulser to get any where near that price. any one who's worked on a boxter knows there a pita. any one who says there not just won't admit it.. I love scubies bt this thing fits my needs more efficiently and cheaper.
ZED_not_zee,Jun 12 2008, 10:25 PM Wrote:thanks guys..

ha ha ha  whats the cheapest STI go for?  I bet I'd need to put another 5k into the pulser to get any where near that price.  any one who's worked on a boxter knows there a pita.  any one who says there not just won't admit it.. I love scubies bt this thing fits my needs more efficiently and cheaper.
[right][snapback]266712[/snapback][/right]

i've seen '06 evo ix RS going for 21k for a mint one with around 12k miles. i assume STi is somewhere around there... absolute cheapest.. i've seem some with a bunch of track time and high miles selling for around 15k (but that's probably one to avoid

so wait you mean its NOT normal to have to remove half the stuff in the engine bay to do a routine spark plug replacement? :blink: :P
pfft ya all that cash and a cheapo hard line going to the turbo brakes and leaks oil... lol First mod.. replace that... any how I'm gona rally dross the car tomorrow will send pics
Is it RHD?