FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics Of The Summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok Finally what you have all been waiting for......

[Image: IMG_0135.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0137.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0140.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0143.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0150.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0153.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0161.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0163.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0167.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0168.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0173.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0179.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0182.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0183.jpg]

upload your pics to a server like photobucket, click on the img button at the top of our page and paste the link that photobucket provides you.

There is no difference between mac and pc when posting an image on a forum.....
PICS UPLOADED!!!!
Car is looking sick!

What happened to your stretched out rims? Those rims on the Golf are crazy!!

How hard is it to get staggared off-set rims for a front wheel drive? or a focus for that matter? I love that look.....
Hey Thanks ...I still have the rims I just got rubber and a crazy stretch

If your interested in staggered rims give me a pm and I can hook you up....Just come to the meet on Monday and bring Kevin
I know i won't be able to make it out to this monday's meet...

My car is in pieces in my garage, waiting for a part to come in. Hopefully it comes in tomorrow and i can join the ranks of the Boosted.

But i'd definately like to go down to a set of 17's staggered, not 100% sure about strerched tho. From what i hear it's a crazy process. But that Golf doesn't look like it's stretched out too much, unless it's just the size of the pics?

And YES i know it has no benifit on a front wheel drive, i just really like the look!
Nice!!! Those euro kit look sick!! LOL!!
great pics of both cars
where's this location?
amazing car....ever gonna get the bumper painted?
Wow VW is super clean! Great looking car. Focus is damn nice too, but I think the head lights are holding it back. RS or ST170's FTW!
SL8RZZX3,Jun 13 2008, 03:28 AM Wrote:But i'd definately like to go down to a set of 17's staggered, not 100% sure about strerched tho. From what i hear it's a crazy process.

And YES i know it has no benifit on a front wheel drive, i just really like the look!
[right][snapback]266741[/snapback][/right]

i think it could in fact be a worse handling wise.. just makes fwd understeer worse since it will be harder to rotate the car with trailing brake or lift throttle
SVT ZX3,Jun 13 2008, 12:44 PM Wrote:Wow VW is super clean! Great looking car. Focus is damn nice too, but I think the head lights are holding it back. RS or ST170's FTW!
[right][snapback]266818[/snapback][/right]

Thanks and the lights are FK Projector angel eye head lights