FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Leafs News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leafs have a new coach, Ron wilson, and a new GM for the 2008/2009 season, Cliff Fletcher. Comments welcome ( I'm still thinking............... :blink: :unsure: )
Does it really matter? :rofl:
Flofocus,Jun 11 2008, 02:43 PM Wrote:Does it really matter? :rofl:
[right][snapback]266560[/snapback][/right]

probably not in our lifetime...
As long as they're still overpriced for seating, I'll keep watching from home.
Flofocus,Jun 11 2008, 02:43 PM Wrote:Does it really matter? :rofl:
[right][snapback]266560[/snapback][/right]

Yes it does. Without the Leafs, the Canadiens would have it too easy, instead of really easy. :lol:
MLSE does everything bass-ackwards it's not even funny...

Hire an interim GM... ok
Fire the current coach so the GM replacing the interim one can hire his own... ok I'm with you so far...

But then things go to hell in a handcart...

Hire a new coach (WTF?) and then

Drop the "interim" tag from the GM for the 08/09 season "to allow for all the quality free agent GM's at the end of next season... :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 11 2008, 06:46 PM Wrote:MLSE does everything bass-ackwards it's not even funny...

Hire an interim GM... ok
Fire the current coach so the GM replacing the interim one can hire his own... ok I'm with you so far...

Drop the "interim" tag from the GM for the 08/09 season "to allow for all the quality free agent GM's at the end of next season... :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]266577[/snapback][/right]
It sounds like the teachers are getting more involved..................... :blink:
NefCanuck,Jun 11 2008, 10:46 PM Wrote:MLSE does everything bass-ackwards it's not even funny...

Hire an interim GM... ok

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]266577[/snapback][/right]

Agreed .............. the GM hires the coach and right now they have an interim guy who should be in Florida (retired) I think they're banking on Burke to come over next yr. In any case the team needs to be overhauled bigtime if they have any hopes of even making the playoffs !!