FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: 22mm Rear Swaybar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all:
Im looking to get the 22mm rear sway bar for my car. I had one on my 07 and it made a big differeance. New or used as long as it comes with all mounting hardware. I can even give you my stock 20mm for free if that helps.

cheers.
Canadian ST,Jun 10 2008, 11:37 PM Wrote:Hello all:
Im looking to get the 22mm rear sway bar for my car. I had one on my 07 and it made a big differeance. New or used as long as it comes with all mounting hardware. I can even give you my stock 20mm for free if that helps.

cheers.
[right][snapback]266489[/snapback][/right]

Are you interested in a 21mm bar (SVT)? I bought two bars in the U.S. a 21mm and 22mm but I'm leaning towards using the 22 for myself. Whichever one I use the other will be for sale.

They have the bushings but what hardware are you talking about ... if you've got a bar now you should have everything you need.
ZTWsquared,Jun 10 2008, 11:45 PM Wrote:

cheers.

Are you interested in a 21mm bar (SVT)? I bought two bars in the U.S. a 21mm and 22mm but I'm leaning towards using the 22 for myself. Whichever one I use the other will be for sale.

They have the bushings but what hardware are you talking about ... if you've got a bar now you should have everything you need.
[right][snapback]266492[/snapback][/right]
I was interested in the poly endlinks. Let me know if you are going to sell your 22mm. Thats the one Im after, I know 1mm would be a noticable differance but I would like the 22mm.
Canadian ST,Jun 10 2008, 11:55 PM Wrote:

cheers.

I was interested in the poly endlinks. Let me know if you are going to sell your 22mm. Thats the one Im after, I know 1mm would be a noticable differance but I would like the 22mm.
[right][snapback]266493[/snapback][/right]

TTT - I'm keeping the 22mm and selling the SVT bar.
ZTWsquared,Jun 13 2008, 12:02 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Jun 10 2008, 11:55 PM Wrote:

cheers.

[right][snapback]266493[/snapback][/right]

TTT - I'm keeping the 22mm and selling the SVT bar.
[right][snapback]266788[/snapback][/right]

Do you think 1mm would make a differance?
Canadian ST,Jun 13 2008, 02:54 PM Wrote:Do you think 1mm would make a differance?
[right][snapback]266813[/snapback][/right]
Yes I do, but whether it's a big difference is questionable ... the reason I chose the 22mm over the 21mm is the extra couple hundred pounds I'm carrying at the back being a wagon.

If you're interested I will sell it to you with a buy-back guarantee ... buy it and try it ... if it doesn't give you the difference you're looking for I will buy it back from you.
Please someone must have a 22mm bar for sale?
Still looking for the swaybar..anyone?