FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday June 16th, 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey i'm gonna try to make it out to this one..

Chris
Im a maybe but with the Jeep this time since my trannys still hurt
looks like this massive meeting happens bi-weekly..
i will have to pass this time..
my car looks ugly as hell now..
Back to the top.
I'm comming. I got monday off work!!!
Less than 24 hours. Are we cruising this week?
yes lets cruise
i'll be probably comming with a couple guys
Yes cruisi'n, and more ppl the merrier lol. What do they drive?
2 red '05 ZX4; 1 black '00 ZX3, 1 white '00 ZX3.....but they are all maybe's
Im out guys gonna try to get the tranny in tonight
good luck
Ok, lets try and all get there around 7ish so we can cruise to a good spot for some pic's before it gets dark.

See you all tonight!!!!
I can't make it there any earlier than 7:30pm or so (Assuming the weather doesn't go bats again tonight :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
I'll be there around 6-630 cause my programer and Brisk LGS sparks never came in today it was rescheduled, :angry: the reason (Your package has experienced an exception.) An exception WTH. good luck with the trany and c u all there rain or shine.
Hey I work like 10 min from the meet and its pissing rain right now so chicken out if ur chicken lol.
Sry, the sun is out again but theres a big dark cloud now lol go figure.
I hope the weather holds out as if its raining after dinner I won't be able to make it. Unless I throw a couple snows on it for the time being bucause my tires are total S#!t. But I don't wanna look like a Honda. :fag:
Well it was just hailing outside my house a minute ago...but now it stopped again...I was thinking that if it is crappy weather we could go to the IKEA (etobicoke) parking lot...they have underground parking and ice cream! or we could go to Sherway Gardens which also has underground parking and Timmies across the street....Let me know what you guys think...but if the weather holds out we'll be at the usual spot
i'm out this week sorry guys, no $$ for gas, its the meet or work, so guess who wins.. i wanna see pics.. i hope the weather holds out for you guys,

Chris
Can't make it folks, I just got home from work now (and yes I'm supposed to be finished @ 5 :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3