FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Formula Ford Show And Shine - July 20th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On July 20th Formula Ford is having their 3rd Annual Show And Shine. The Address is 940 Kingston Road, in Pickering. Last year the event was really fun. It is a ford only event. about 5 or 6 of us went last year and only 1 probe and these were the only front wheel drive fords. If we could get some more focus' in the show we could probably get a best front wheel drive class. i will post the start time when i know for sure. Also it is free to park your car in the show so i hope we can round up some interest and get some focus' out there.
i went last year it was a really good show
Im just posting because my posts are at 666. Im not into that.
I may be interested in this as well. I will have to check the schedule, I mean with the wife. :rolleyes:
hm i may come....sounds interesting. hopefully ill have my projectors :lol:
I'm in and so is my Dad, hes got a 06 Ranger STX, same colour as mine.
I should show with the new Escape! :P
I should be there....How much is it to register? Can I pay the day of?
I checked their website and I couldn't find any info on this event. I may call them later and see what they say.
"Also it is free to park your car in the show so i hope we can round up some interest and get some focus' out there. "

Tiketz,Jun 9 2008, 10:08 AM Wrote:I should be there....How much is it to register? Can I pay the day of?
[right][snapback]266304[/snapback][/right]
Ya the event is free and you dont need to register, just show up. And if you want to call for info it is (905)-839-6666 and ask for brian
i'll be racing in montreal that weekend so im out everytime a ford dealership has a show im busy theres another one isn't there dixie is it?
I dont know about that but i did get comformation that if there is enough cars then there will be a front wheel drive class.
ZX3_2NV,Jun 10 2008, 08:40 AM Wrote:i'll be racing in montreal that weekend so im out everytime a ford dealership has a show im busy theres another one isn't there dixie is it?
[right][snapback]266401[/snapback][/right]
Ya I think so but once again its mostly SVT line up.(urs is a SVT right wit that crazy turbo on it, dude thats awsome). Let me know if you find out more of the Dixe event.
^^built Zetec