FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Exhaust Redone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So when i went to test fit my rear bumper the exhaust wasn't een close to where it was but i am proud to say that i don't have a riced out angled muffler any more so here are the before and after shots as well as the shots of where the muffler should be stock as apposed to where i need it for my new bumper. also the bumper is not fitted yet, it is only placed there but it won't take much work thankfully.
Before:
[Image: 11.jpg]
After:
[Image: Picture055.jpg]
[Image: Picture056.jpg]
[Image: Picture057.jpg]
[Image: Picture058.jpg]
No Vs Stock:
[Image: Picture059.jpg]
[Image: Picture060.jpg]
Nice work man. It looks a whole lot better. It will look amazing once the kit is painted and installed.
omg that looks too funny
that stock pic with it relocated looks hilarious lol. but it looks a lot better with the new kit. now all you need is a new muffler or system.
Spinal,Jun 5 2008, 11:31 PM Wrote:that stock pic with it relocated looks hilarious lol. but it looks a lot better with the new kit. now all you need is a new muffler or system.
[right][snapback]266115[/snapback][/right]

And you need to learn where the "Shift" button is. :rofl:
lookin good.
oooh nooo u deleted that one last photo man!!!
looks great on the new bumper im shocked that you had to relocate it that much. the bumber should have the cutout in the same spot as stock