FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Summer Fever Show N' Shine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SGR_Summer_Fever_2_flyer1.jpg]

Sweetie Girl Racing is back hosting our 2nd Annual Summer Fever Show N' Shine Event on Sunday June 8, 2008 from 11am-6pm at Wheels Direct.
Don't miss one of the best outdoor Show 'N' Shine events hosted by Sweetie Girl Racing and Wheels Direct! Summer Fever 2 promises to be even BIGGER and BADDER with more Hot Rides, Exhibitors, Spectators and more hardware to give out! This event has once again been selected to be a part of the STREET CONCEPTS COMPETITION SERIES. This event is designed for the car enthusiast... by car enthusiasts! It is a great way to bring the hottest cars in the scene along with many of the industry's leaders together to interact as a community. In conjunction with SGR Summer Fever, Wheels Direct will be having a Customer Appreciation BBQ along with a HUGE blow out sale inside their Retail Store. Last year's event was a SELL OUT! Limited spaces are available so please remember to register early to guarantee your spot at the show.

When:
June 8, 2008 from 11.00am to 6.00pm (Award Ceremony will begin at 6.00pm)

Where:
Wheels Direct - 4753 Sheppard Avenue East Scarborough.

Vehicle Registration (all classes) - $20.00 per vehicle
Car Club Registrations of 8 or more vehicles – $15.00 per vehicle
Spectators - FREE!

Registration payment, award classes, and other information are available at www.sweetiegirlracing.com. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Melissa at Melissa@sweetiegirlracing.com
Thanks
I was suppose to attened this car show but I blew my tranny at the track last sunday so i am willing to sponsor a fellow Foci member to represent in my spot all you have to do is pm me or post in this thread if you are able to make it and i will conatct you with the confirmation email to get u into the show i know hardcore and sl8 *spelling aren't to far out from there so let me know who can make it.
damn...didn't you get your tranny built?

and what time did you put down at the track?
tranny built nawww I spin both tires just fine i was missing 2nd or 4th every run and finnaly blew it competly we opned it up and found a plastic piece that keeps the selector alligned broken so we welded in a bracket and im waiting for a bully stage 3 clutch and ill be back up and running but we can talk about that after i find someone to take my spot any takers?
Dude I love to do it for ya but my car is a doable for a show but not a show winner and i have other plans but maybe is there more coming up in the next lil while. I'm John I have that 05 blue ZX5 with carbon hood and grey wheels. If you wanna see it go on CarDomain.com and search in members for Scorcher000
yaa u can come out in Aug to the track click th elink in my signature for details
ZX3_2NV,Jun 5 2008, 04:15 PM Wrote:yaa u can come out in Aug to the track click th elink in my signature for details
[right][snapback]266077[/snapback][/right]

Sounds very good. I will be a high maybe are you going to send some reminders out before hand?
I'd go but my car has too many dents (i.e. fenders) right now and my dad just cracked my bumper with his F150 (joy). At least he will be paying for it woohoo! But come August I am 95% sure I will be there.
I would of loved to see a focus out there but i had no positive replys from anyone so i sent my buddy with a Honda kinda sad i know