FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sauga/toronto Meet @ Erin Mills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
lol yes
we have seen it
I am going to try and make it as well. Even though its at the other end of the world for me. Add me as a maybe..

Nik, I sent you a PM. Check it out and let me know.
I can't say at this point as I may be stuck playing delivery boy for my brother (The sooner that knob gets his license the happier I'll be <_<)

NefCanuck
Scorcher000,Jun 5 2008, 04:41 PM Wrote:Hey have any of you guys seen this is from ZX3 2NV its about the meet hes trying to setup along with a show and shine and a drag race too. (Most have probably seen it) But heres the link I'm a high maybe for it since it's all the way in Aug.
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=23221
[right][snapback]266083[/snapback][/right]

Guys can we get back on topic?
yup...2 mins from my house i shall be there,...hopefully i can get time during the day to put my exhaust heat shield back into place...dang thing came loose on monday
JAMUS,Jun 5 2008, 01:48 AM Wrote:I have sunday off and it's suppose to be amazing outside. Anyone want to meet up for some ice cream/ coffee? I was thinking about meeting up at erin mills by sears. It's accross from the timmies/windys. Maybe meet up there and we could drive somewhere or just chill out and have some frostys.

I haven't had the chance to meet everyone cause i finish work late on mondays so i hardly make it out to the meets. This is my alternative.

Since there is some interest, I'll hold it Erin Mills Town Center mall. Located at Erin Mills Parkway & eglington. It will be infront of the sears parklot on the upper level.

Time 6 or 7 PM

I drive a grey 07 SAP zx5. If your lost, call me: 416 727 7486.

Heres a map:
[Image: Picture1.png]

Confirmed:

JAMUS
Scorcher000 (Maybe)
Spinal
Trinifoci
NikiterZTS (maybe)
Tippmann
ackermanzx3 (if hes back in time)
my buddy marc (if hes not working)
[right][snapback]265972[/snapback][/right]
JAMUS,Jun 5 2008, 08:08 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Jun 5 2008, 04:41 PM Wrote:Hey have any of you guys seen this is from ZX3 2NV its about the meet hes trying to setup along with a show and shine and a drag race too. (Most have probably seen it) But heres the link I'm a high maybe for it since it's all the way in Aug.

[right][snapback]266096[/snapback][/right]

u sound like a mod....whats up with that? :lol: :lol: :lol:
JAMUS,Jun 5 2008, 08:08 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]266096[/snapback][/right]

Yes sry about changing the topic & I'll be there for sure.
If you guys want to go on a Lil cruise i know a place its alll counrty road and lots of twisties... Its probably 5 -10 minutes away from that mall... The crruise could go for 20 -30 minutes and then we could head back and get some frosties... If you guys want...
mister_bin,Jun 6 2008, 08:28 AM Wrote:If you guys want to go on a Lil cruise i know a place its alll counrty road and lots of twisties...  Its probably 5 -10 minutes away from that mall... The crruise could go for 20 -30 minutes and then we could head back and get some frosties... If you guys want...
[right][snapback]266140[/snapback][/right]

Thats a good idea. we'll see who all shows. i know milton has some nice turns. so does 6th line lol.
Yeah thats where i was thinking of heading out.. i know a nice lil course.... SHould be fun we'll see how many people turn out.. I know there a place we can stop for a photo op as well...
mister_bin,Jun 6 2008, 11:50 AM Wrote:Yeah thats where i was thinking of heading out.. i know a nice lil course.... SHould be fun we'll see how many people turn out.. I know there a place we can stop for a photo op as well...
[right][snapback]266158[/snapback][/right]

Awsome can't wait. Bring 2 way radios if u gots them.
damnit, its suppose to rain. I hope it gets out of the way in the morning. I want it to be decent outside when we meet:( if it rains, i don't blame you guys for not comming. lol
im a big maybe now guys.....i wanna do some studying
Definitely out folks... I have to play courier for my brother and god only knows how long this is gonna take (and whether or not he scratches the $$#^ out of my car doing it <_<)

NefCanuck
Well I'm still going if you don't show, then next time. So how many of you are gonna be there?
Well the Focus was washed this morning and the sky gets dark, then it brightens up again. But I am still going to make it. No matter what the weather is like I guess. See you all tonight.
i'll be there
got the heat shield back into place, now im just watching the weather to see if i should wash it quickly...see you guys later
Yeah if it doesnt rain I'll be there around 7:00 - 7 :20 hopefully i dont miss the cruise...

Too bad my car is dirty tho :(
Pages: 1 2 3