FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hello From A Newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all, my name is jamie and i drive a red 2007 ford focus se with the GFX package. heard a lot about the site and finally registered.a little blurb about my car, i have a full 2.25 catback exhaust and highflow walker cat, K&N typhoon intake, lowered on a eibach proline kit and sitting on 17" momo racing rims with 205/45r17 federal summer rubbers. i am also part of the PSA club based out of KW
hello hello....about time u joined
Welcome aboard sir. There has been a few GFX guys joining up lately.
Canadian ST,Jun 5 2008, 07:43 AM Wrote:Welcome aboard sir. There has been a few GFX guys joining up lately.
[right][snapback]265980[/snapback][/right]

A few? I think all of the new members have the GFX and they are all red.
the GFX of this body style is by far the best looking as far as front end and from the rear. with the rear valence deal they put on them it hides that ugly stock resonator. i love the wing on it tho because it is a ZX4. some people actually somehow think that i put a body kit on it and added the wing lol it does get annoying on the highway tho if your checking the rear a lot because its right in the middle of you field of vision. o well, its a great little car