FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cell And Gas Cap Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so my Check Engine light AND CHECK gas Cap light is on

apparently after some research this is a Evap problem so i have a leak in my vacume system :S right ?

edit i have changed the gas cap already

so i think i have stalled long enough ... at first the light use to go off if the car was off for a while then it would click on after driving a bit .......

so i guess before i go to the dealer dose anybody kno a good place i can get a code reader for cheep ? or any meets coming up

i'm in the GTA btw
_JC_,Jun 4 2008, 11:29 PM Wrote:so my Check Engine light AND CHECK gas Cap light is on

apparently  after some research this is a Evap problem so i have a leak in my vacume  system :S  right ?

edit i have changed the gas cap already

so i think i have stalled long enough ... at first the light use to go off if the car was off for a while  then it would click on after driving a bit .......

so i guess before i go to the dealer dose anybody kno a good place i can get a code reader for cheep ?  or any meets coming up

i'm in the GTA btw
[right][snapback]265951[/snapback][/right]

i'll read it for you if you come to woodbridge. I have a reader.
dose anybody think those EBAY code readers will do the job ? they range from 40 - 70 bucks on ebay ...and from my reading they can read and clear codes .....any thoiughts?