FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For A Filter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey fellas!

I'm trying to find a reasonably priced K+N Filtercharger, part #33-2187 (K+N's part number).

I can find it on Amazon.com but they won't ship across the border. Can't find any on eBay. Amazon.ca is about as useful as asking Julian Fantino to soup-up my Escape. :rolleyes:

Local retailers are literally morons and ask if I have the number right! :angry: No, I just run around fabricating K+N part numbers to waste my own time. Jackasses.

If anyone has a line on one that ISN'T 85 bucks (considering Amazon.com lists them for 45 bucks), please let me know!

Thanks,

Adam
Call Ken, or PM him. He would bring it over for you for a nominal fee.

ZXWsquared i think is his name on here.

That's how i usually buy stuff from US and get him to bring it over for me. Less headache for me :)
Hay Adam I called partsource in Burlington, they have one but it costs $84.99! I guess your $85 mark wasn't a guess?! (I'll trade you MBRP for it...lol)
What about Performance Improvements? Have you tried them? I am sure they would be about the same if not more money. But they would also have it in stock.
*cough* don't bother *cough*
62.86$ @ Van and Truck World.
naz,Jun 5 2008, 03:25 PM Wrote:*cough* don't bother *cough*
[right][snapback]266067[/snapback][/right]
Thats what I was thinking. LOL But if he wants it bad enough.....