FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Recall Due To Road Salt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
13,000 Bentleys are being recalled due to road salt corroding the fuel filter, thus causzing the potential for a fuel fire. So, to all of our Bentley owners, why the $%^%^ are you driving it in the winter? what's a matter, you can't afford a winter beater?
I dont think youll get many replies to your question here. :P :lol:
Flofocus,Jun 4 2008, 09:10 AM Wrote:I dont think youll get many replies to your question here. :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]265888[/snapback][/right]
might get a few smiles though............
s***! Off to the dealer I go!
if i had a bentley, I'd be driving it in winter... not like they're a ferrari or lambo...
darkpuppet,Jun 4 2008, 10:24 AM Wrote:if i had a bentley, I'd be driving it in winter... not like they're a ferrari or lambo...
[right][snapback]265899[/snapback][/right]
Speaking of Ferrari, they too have a recall for the transmission on the 612.
darkpuppet,Jun 4 2008, 09:24 AM Wrote:if i had a bentley, I'd be driving it in winter... not like they're a ferrari or lambo...
[right][snapback]265899[/snapback][/right]
me too its a big luxury car, mind you its not limited slip.
A guy in my sub division has (had) a older Rolls Royce, I saw it getting towed away on a flat bed the left rear end collapsed and the wheel looked like it was half way in the trunk. SALT..HAHAHA
oldeguy,Jun 4 2008, 01:06 PM Wrote:why the $%^%^ are you driving it in the winter? what's a matter, you can't afford a winter beater?
[right][snapback]265887[/snapback][/right]

maybe because it IS the winter beater..

also keep in mind this won't be a letter in the mail saying 'take it to your dealer'.. its more like a hand delivered note that says something like "we are sorry x1000000 please let us know when we can inconvenience you by sending a flatbed and a loaner car to your house"