FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Insane Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The wong kind if insane.

[Image: IMG_0078.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0081.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0082.jpg]
Another car crying... KEY ME! :lol:
How do people honestly think that that looks good.

Did they just buy every "performance" accessory available from walmart and slap it on that car?
E-Bay'd to the MAX. :puke:
Thats the "area 51" model. Nobody really knows where it came from, how it got there, or really how much he/she spent on all that crap hanging off that poor thing! Somebody "old yeller" it for sake of sanity!
Should be titled ...

Coming to a show near you !!

Please tell me he was drunk & high while attaching everything. Even then I don't think I could excuse all of that mess.
Lemme see.

One, two...guessing about 15 stickers alltogether. Multiply a factor of 20hp per sticker gives us... 300hp added! :lol:

I bet it eats STi's for breakfast. :rolleyes:
LOVE IT
NikiterZTS,Jun 2 2008, 10:45 PM Wrote:LOVE IT
[right][snapback]265785[/snapback][/right]

My heart pains over this. Are those actually rims or caps?

I second the ebay comment^^
JAMUS,Jun 2 2008, 10:50 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jun 2 2008, 10:45 PM Wrote:LOVE IT
[right][snapback]265785[/snapback][/right]

My heart pains over this. Are those actually rims or caps?

I second the ebay comment^^
[right][snapback]265787[/snapback][/right]
rims
I knew the focus ride was a bit high, but a step bar to get in?????

wow never seen that before.
habmann,Jun 2 2008, 10:07 PM Wrote:How do people honestly think that that looks good.

Did they just buy every "performance" accessory available from walmart and slap it on that car?
[right][snapback]265774[/snapback][/right]

lol thats what I was thinking lol
yuck
"They see me rollin', they be hatin'!" :lol:
Frig...some nice peices on that thing too.
I like that you can see right through the hood scoop, mad tight fitment yo!
not all cars go to heaven..

it needs a little
[Image: cowbell-775481.jpg]
lol... and until I read you guys commenting on the step, I didn't even notice! :lol:

I think my favourite piece is the door handle covers! Uber awesomeness right there!
Holy moley, I can't even count high enough to count the number of ways that car is just so wrong :ph34r:

It looks like there was an explosion at an Ebay parts vendor and that poor Focus was it the epicentre... <_<

NefCanuck
Considering the owner is from another planet (judging from the license plate), I think we can cut him/her/it some slack :lol:
Pages: 1 2