FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Artist 300 Commercial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Flofocus,Jun 2 2008, 02:44 PM Wrote:Awsome commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcvy42Ak8qI
[right][snapback]265734[/snapback][/right]

Bently must be pissing themselves watching Chrysler owners trying to outbling them...
i actually like this whole Bently conversion for 300.....it looks very sharp....
darkpuppet,Jun 2 2008, 07:27 PM Wrote:Bently must be pissing themselves watching Chrysler owners trying to outbling them...
[right][snapback]265738[/snapback][/right]

have you guys seen the new hyundai genesis ? for USD $33k it has a TON of bling/luxo features and styling
It's still a Hyundaii. A good friend of mine is Korean and he says he won't touch a Hyundaii or a Kia with a 10ft pole.
and the 300 is still a Chrysler

the ugliest, generic looking I've ever seen.
Chrysler 300, its the new old man thang! B)
FocusGuy7476,Jun 2 2008, 07:44 PM Wrote:and the 300 is still a Chrysler

the ugliest, generic looking I've ever seen.
[right][snapback]265770[/snapback][/right]

riiiiiight buddy.....riiiiiight :rolleyes:
It's impressive, but nothing says "we saved on engineering and true style by making you complete the car yourself!" like an ad like that. :P

Chrysler 300 - some assembly and inner vision required. :lol: :rofl:
focusracer,Jun 2 2008, 08:31 PM Wrote:It's still a Hyundaii. A good friend of mine is Korean and he says he won't touch a Hyundaii or a Kia with a 10ft pole.
[right][snapback]265748[/snapback][/right]

Not my favourite car but they have improved dramatically since the "Pony" days ....... For the money they aren't that bad of a deal ??
Hyundai is the next Toyota.... you don't have to make 'exciting' cars to take over the world....
focusracer,Jun 2 2008, 08:31 PM Wrote:It's still a Hyundaii. A good friend of mine is Korean and he says he won't touch a Hyundaii or a Kia with a 10ft pole.
[right][snapback]265748[/snapback][/right]

i strongly suspect your friend not wanting the car has more to do with brand perception than the actual brand attributes of hyundai or kia vehicles.

in my experience (and admitted i'm stereotyping here) ppl of korean decent are extremely brand conscious, and since hyundai and kia are both currently perceived to be 'budget' brands for people with limited means, it makes sense to me your korean friend does not want to be associated with those cars

the hyundai genesis looks to be very similar to the LS400 of 1990 in terms of feature content, material quality and price (ie you get a 7series ish car for 1/2 the money)

once the car comes out and ppl take a look at what they are getting for the price, i think a lot of people who are not brand conscious or performance oriented will seriously consider the genesis
NikiterZTS,Jun 2 2008, 03:46 PM Wrote:i actually like this whole Bently conversion for 300.....it looks very sharp....
[right][snapback]265740[/snapback][/right]

You can't be friggin' serious?

The 300 Bently is embarrassing.

To each their own.