FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada Track Day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After I went to my first ever road track day, all I can say is i'm totally addicted. 1/4 tracks have nothing on a road course. Even tho i'm a pretty crappy driver it was still the most legal fun I have ever had in my car.

So who here from focuscanada is interested in a ontrack day? What we are looking at is getting 15 people to sign up @ a cost of $80/person for a 1/2 day at Dunnville Autodrome probably morning 7:45AM->Noon as those slots are more open that afternoons.

If we could get more than 15 guys, the cost goes down. However only 10 cars are allowed on the track at any given time. Not much worries as your brakes will be smoldering after 3-4 laps.

Interested People:
1. hardcore
2. Canadian ST (depends on date)
3. Nefcanuck (depends on date)
4. NikiterZTS
5. ZTWsquared (depends on date)
6. imack (depends on date)
7. dblast
8. Meford4u (aaron) (depends on date)
9. ZX3guy2000
10. spinal
11. flofocus (August only)
12. Paulicat (maybe)
13. Burnin21
14. JAMUS
15. Zed_not_Zee (maybe)
16. Scorcher2000 (depends on date)
17. Oscar The Grouch (maybe)
Count me in as long as I have the weekend off, I work evey other so lets get it on. Do we need any safety gear?
When are you thinking of booking this? I'm interested but gotta see what my schedule is like (I'll just try to be inconspicuous as I run ov^H^H I mean past Focus on the track :P)

NefCanuck
count me in K-dawg
I'd be interested, but like Nef I'd have to check my schedule.
shoot. you guys live too far for me to come play :(
I'm in.
I know I'm not fast in a straight line, but a road course (woo hoo!), sounds like fun. I get to use heel/toe downshifts in a track situation.

I'll give it a try!
Would love to see the boy get out for this. Timing is everything at this stage.

My preference for time would be mid July.

Set the date and I will get him interested.

Great idea Kevin.
I'll call the track up and get some potential available dates next week. I will aim for a July/August time to give enough notice to people.

hardk0re,Jun 1 2008, 09:53 AM Wrote:I'll call the track up and get some potential available dates next week.  I will aim for a July/August time to give enough notice to people.
[right][snapback]265645[/snapback][/right]

Depending on the weekend of course....

but put me down for a tentative !!

im down.
I'm booked every week-end in July. Couple of track days and car show & shines to go to...

August is better for me.
I'm in pending my Procharger install.
August would be sweet as July is gonna be a packed month for me.
But if I can get the Procharger in by late July I'll be there.
Im in just give me the day to book off and Im there!!!
The weekend of August 22-24 is no good for me.

NefCanuck
This sounds so fun. Hopefully i have an exhaust and my stealth intake done by time you come up with a date. Hopefully u give plenty of time so we can all book it off work. I'm a good maybe.
How far is dunsville from mississauga/milton area? Too lazy to check
OMG did I miss it? lol the quaif and exedy are broken in so i'm all good it's gonna be scary with lsd ,, I for see me over driving the car at first and K WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE! next you'l want R comps
^^anything else u did to the motor while u were gone off the site?
Pages: 1 2