FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2007 Gfx Mirror Passenger Side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have a friend that got his passenger side mirror taken off - power mirror - wires still there - anyone GOTS????????

pm me
focusnme,May 30 2008, 09:01 AM Wrote:have a friend that got his passenger side mirror taken off - power mirror - wires still there  - anyone GOTS????????

pm me
[right][snapback]265508[/snapback][/right]

Wouldn't this be the same as any regular focus mirror - do you need heat or no heat?
I had the same thing happen over the winter. Dealership will charge you anywhere from 140-230 for a heated side mirror. In other words... try ebay

Edited....

And tell your buddy to be careful when doing the install. It's easy enough to do without taking the whole door panel off, but the way it's placed, you can easily loose screws down the opening for the mirror wires to the bottom of the door frame.

Also, tell him to be careful when tightening the lone aluminum 'keeper' screw. We snapped the head of mine off, and it's now permanently threaded to the door.
not sure if heated and yes they are all probably the same - any one have one?

i dont think he cares if its heated...
yes it is heated - anyone have one?????????????
focusnme,Jun 5 2008, 04:46 PM Wrote:yes it is heated - anyone have one?????????????
[right][snapback]266071[/snapback][/right]
Check out wrecker inventory online here.[
i looking if anyone on here has one - probably easier in my mind - everyone keep you ears open for one