FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fedex Wtf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this fedex is full of bulls***!!
i received package on march 17th or something..
and paid $$$ on brokerage fee or whatever it is called..

now they sent me an invoice to pay another $$, what the f*** is that..
that is like 2 months ago..

am i the only one this happens??

*EDIT
i f***ing hate canada..
--->I f***ing hate FEDEX!!!!!!!

focusracer, we both are happy now..lol
Call them and dispute it. I hope you still have the reciepts.
isn't fed ex american? u should hate the usa then...
u think fed ex is bad? wait till u get a ups brokerage bill. you will be cryign up the ying yang.
well..ups is not bad, they charge brokerage fee and that is it..
never ask to pay another $$$ later..
I actually ask now to just get it shipped via USPS -- seems to be less trouble for me than UPS or FedEx.

just check the invoice to see if it has an amount due on it -- they sometimes state that you can disregard the notice if you've already paid. That invoice tends to get mailed out before you receive your package.

If you have any doubts, give them a shout to sort it out. Easiest thing to do, and likely the least painful.
I think UPS is worse for Fees fed ex sent me invoices for a year like the ones there sending u don't worry they will stop legal they can't come after you for the money since you never accepted paying the fees trust me i owed almost $100 after 2 packages they can't send you to collections don't worry
I agree. Dont pay.
from now on, i will keep importing stuff from europe..
they always send stuff via royal mail..same as postal service..
they are faster..
If i can i just don't sign for it......

then ask for proof of delivery

it worked with my fenders which came UPS, they just dropped them at the door and then sent me a bill. Asked for proof of delivery and they shut up about it. No sig. no proof
best bet is to make friends with a shop across the boarder. have your parts dropped shipped there and drive over for the install
Yah I try to do it via USPS as well...no broker fee's and sometimes you get away with not paying any duty too. But a lot of places only use UPS so I'm forced to bend over and take it sometimes.
No doubt, brokerage fees suck, but I'd rather pay them. At least you get to track your order and delivery time is better 99.99% of the time. UPS and FedEx guarantee their shipping times, USPS is just a rough estimate at best. I ordered a Predator Dec. 17th 07, and it is obviously lost. I disputed with my credit card, and got the money back. Now the chargeback is being reversed. What a F'N headache! Thanks alot USPS!

*Please refrain from bashing the U.S.*
-Anthony.
I imagine USPS has delivery methods that have a tracking number. Global Priority I believe? Would be like sending via Xpresspost for us.
naz,May 29 2008, 07:48 PM Wrote:best bet is to make friends with a shop across the boarder.  have your parts dropped shipped there and drive over for the install
[right][snapback]265473[/snapback][/right]

actually.. your best option is to drop ztwsquared a PM... he will bring stuff across the border for ya!
konafocuswrc,May 29 2008, 11:47 AM Wrote:this fedex is full of bulls***!!

i f***ing hate canada..
[right][snapback]265435[/snapback][/right]

So Fedex pisses you off because someone in their billing dept. screwed up. Understandable. You call them, talk to them, sort it out, it's all fixed. No problem right.

Now your last comment is where the problem lies.

You say you f'ing hate Canada. Well, you know what man, if you hate Canada so much. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU F'N CAME FROM THEN!!!

I get so sick and tired of people who immigrate to Canada because their situation was so horrible in the country they were born inved before and all they can do is talk about "Back in my country..."

My family imigrated here from Scotland and Ireland. Although I do have my british citizenship and I could live and work there as i have done in the past for short periods I am proud to be a Canadian. I am happy to be a Canadian. I love my country and would fight for it and even die for it.

So if you don't like it because you have to pay brokerage on stuff that you import. F You, go home.

Just so everybody knows, I'm not racist at all. I have a lot of friends of mine from different races and walks of life. I am however an asshole and on the odd occasion I have been called a prick.
focusracer,May 30 2008, 10:43 AM Wrote:
konafocuswrc,May 29 2008, 11:47 AM Wrote:this fedex is full of bulls***!!

i f***ing hate canada..
[right][snapback]265435[/snapback][/right]
GO BACK TO WHERE YOU F'N CAME FROM THEN!!!

F You, go home.
I am however an asshole.
[right][snapback]265527[/snapback][/right]

^^yes you are, amen

Quote:I get so sick and tired of people who immigrate to Canada because their situation was so horrible in the country

and i didn't have any horrrible situation back in my country..
focusracer,May 30 2008, 01:43 PM Wrote:So Fedex pisses you off because someone in their billing dept. screwed up. Understandable. You call them, talk to them, sort it out, it's all fixed. No problem right.

Now your last comment is where the problem lies.

You say you f'ing hate Canada. Well, you know what man, if you hate Canada so much. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU F'N CAME FROM THEN!!!

I get so sick and tired of people who immigrate to Canada because their situation was so horrible in the country they were born inved before and all they can do is talk about "Back in my country..."

My family imigrated here from Scotland and Ireland. Although I do have my british citizenship and I could live and work there as i have done in the past for short periods I am proud to be a Canadian. I am happy to be a Canadian. I love my country and would fight for it and even die for it.

So if you don't like it because you have to pay brokerage on stuff that you import. F You, go home.

Just so everybody knows, I'm not racist at all. I have a lot of friends of mine from different races and walks of life. I am however an asshole and on the odd occasion I have been called a prick.
[right][snapback]265527[/snapback][/right]

a simpler, "It's not Canada's fault FedEx may be double billing you" may have sufficed.

I'm just saying....
A simple "I hate stupid courier companies that rape and pillage and then try to rape and pillage again!!!" may have sufficed instead of his statement of hating Canada.

BTW Leo, don't take stuff out of context.
focusracer,May 30 2008, 02:26 PM Wrote:BTW Leo, don't take stuff out of context.
[right][snapback]265554[/snapback][/right]

why not?

i heard enough and i edited stuff.

go back to my original post and read..

and get rid of your stereotype about immigration ppl and i do not want to heard anything about it..
whatever dude.
btw I don't have any stereotypes about immigrants at all. I just don't like it when people of whatever race, color, creed, religion or whatever else start saying they hate this country that gives them a lot of freedoms, rights, privilegeand just straight up opportunities that they can't get in some other countries.

I agree with you completely that fedex sucks ass. That's why we totally refuse to use them for any of our shipping at work. We use UPS for our cross border stuff.
Pages: 1 2