FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: 18" Ford Edge Cast Aluminium Rims/tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I want to look at getting a set of OEM Ford Edge 18" cast aluminum (maybe the chrome) wheels and tires.

I'm not going with 20s as apparently there are chrome peel issues with those wheels currently. Failing that, I might go with some Enkeis or OZs.

Does anyone here have an inside line on "traded-up" Edge wheels? I'm going to inqiure at Stockfish as well. Some seem to use eBay but I'm a little leery of that right now.

Thanks fellas

Adam
NOS2Go4Me,May 28 2008, 11:02 AM Wrote:Hey guys,

I want to look at getting a set of OEM Ford Edge 18" cast aluminum (maybe the chrome) wheels and tires.

I'm not going with 20s as apparently there are chrome peel issues with those wheels currently. Failing that, I might go with some Enkeis or OZs.

Does anyone here have an inside line on "traded-up" Edge wheels? I'm going to inqiure at Stockfish as well. Some seem to use eBay but I'm a little leery of that right now.

Thanks fellas

Adam
[right][snapback]265317[/snapback][/right]

Apparently there are problems with the 18s as well Edmunds blog on problems with Edge 18" rims ...

if you do find something in the States though, send me a PM, I can probably help.

Good luck Adam. Cheers ... Ken.
Look into Ebay. I just bought a set of Freestyle rims for 200US. They were 17's and i'm just using them for winters. Chromes are obviosuly more but i'm sure you can get some good deals on Ebay.
I saw an Edge in my hood with gun metal rims. (presumably stock)
they looked sick!
Ken - thanks for the heads-up! I was only going to use the 18s for summer rims bu that's great to know. I've got Stockfish looking for some for me as well.

Mo - yeah, I checked eBay but I wasn't impressed with what I found. I'll keep on it.

Anthony - I like the gunmetal 18s but I wonder if it wouldn't be too bland with the Tungsten Grey?????

Thanks fellas, any info or listings are appreciated!

Adam