FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Truck Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Took these after my one-day trip to Toronto. Some of the bug goodness has been washed off but it's getting washed totally again tonight.

[Image: th_DSC_0023.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0024.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0027.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0028.jpg]

I've seen a pic of both the 18" chrome and 18" cast aluminum Edge wheels on different Escapes. I think I want either the base 18" cast aluminum wheels or something else in a bright machined finish like I currently have right now.

Yeah, the dealer sticker has to go :P I'm going to do that later this week after it warms up some more!
looks good different wheels will totally set it off
What size are the current wheels? They'd look good on my Freestar. Might have to find a set. :D

Ryan
looks good Nos, only I drive these things everyday so yeah.. I can't say much on them other then they are nice, do you hate the piano black trim round the radio yet? or did you get the mat black or silver finished one?
Where is the back up sensors? How come the new limited doesnt come with it?03-08 LTD's have back up sensors.
Nice ride Adam, man you will love that thing in the snow (AWD) Very nice!
Backup sensors? *shrugs* no idea. It's a USDM-spec Limited so there are a few differences from the CDN-spec Limited as far as standard equipment goes.

There's one minor rub/dent in the driver's front door rear vertical window trim that's being replaced by the dealer this week. They also don't have the keyless entry code so that's being retrieved on Saturday as well.

Frost - As for the piano black, I actually love it! Between that and the chrome accents and door pulls it really makes the interior come together. I just like the monochrome appearance front and back outside. I'm not a fan of the chrome tailgate trim at all, really.

Ryan, the current wheels are 235/70R16s. I like the way they look, I just want a little less sidewall in the summer.
NOS2Go4Me,May 29 2008, 08:09 AM Wrote:Backup sensors? *shrugs* no idea. It's a USDM-spec Limited so there are a few differences from the CDN-spec Limited as far as standard equipment goes.

Frost - As for the piano black, I actually love it! Between that and the chrome accents and door pulls it really makes the interior come together. I just like the monochrome appearance front and back outside. I'm not a fan of the chrome tailgate trim at all, really.

[right][snapback]265398[/snapback][/right]

yeah I'm not a fan of the crome acccents on the rear either, but I ment hate the trim as the piano black trim shows every finger print, greesey stain, or any smear on it and it takes a really good wiping to remove them, only to have them show up minutes later....

also you can get the Limited Escape with out the Back up sensors in canada, the base limiteds don't come with it, as it's a packaged option.
very nice

back up sensors are cool when you drive a tanker like me