FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday June 2nd. Pic's On Page 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I gotta back out as well my body kit came in today so i have to go pick it up
phased_focus,Jun 2 2008, 03:22 PM Wrote:I gotta back out as well my body kit came in today so i have to go pick it up
[right][snapback]265746[/snapback][/right]

where do u have to pick it up from?

pick it up and come :huh:
sorry, couldn't make it..

today was rough day, installing stuff weren't going smooth..
8:20pm now and i am already tired..

i will try to make it next time..
It was another excelent turn out. 10 cars made it out. 3 1st gen, and 7 05 thru 08's, plus Daniel and the Fusionator. We started out at the usual spot then we headed down to the DQ on Dundas just west of Dixie. Once I load up the pic's I will post them here for you all to see.

The Mazda boys weren't showing tonight. There were only like 3 or 4 of them. Its our season to represent!!! LOL
yea good meet
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 2 2008, 11:05 AM Wrote:Back to the top.

Tonight is the night.  We will be crusing down to the DQ on Dundas or the Queensway tonight.  Probably around 8:30 or 9PM.  So if you want to make the cruise please be sure to be there before 9 o'clock.  The route will be determined before we leave just so everyone knows where we are going.  I will print off some maps to hand out for those who would like one.

See you all tonight.
[right][snapback]265715[/snapback][/right]

DAMNIT! i wish i had read this before i went to work. I work 2 Minutes from that DQ. I couldda snuck out of work to visit you guys. Cause no one was still there when i drove by 10.
We had jsut left at 9 45pm. It was a good turn out hopefully we could find a place with some cool pic opps. If I find any I'll let you know Focus man, Focus.
Right on man, we need to find a cool spot for a photo shoot. Here are some of the Pic's I took. Enjoy!!!

[Image: IMG_1483.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1480.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1479.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1478.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1477.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1490.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1472.jpg]
i got lost...i couldn't find that DQ after
it was just down the street and to the right LOL
hey great pics to bad that mazda tribute wasn't there
Pages: 1 2 3 4