FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics At Shanonville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: n591190416_3090629_8664.jpg]

[Image: n591190416_3090627_8182.jpg]

[Image: n591190416_3090563_9586.jpg]

[Image: n591190416_3090610_1378.jpg]
Wow they found you a slot-car you could fit in? :lol:
J/K :P

Sweet pics!
ANTHONYD,May 26 2008, 08:44 AM Wrote:Wow they found you a slot-car you could fit in? :lol:
J/K :P

Sweet pics!
[right][snapback]265100[/snapback][/right]

meh, all the tall guys were complaininng because theyre head would hit the roof or it was really uncomfortable driving with the helmet.

Plus Im not fat and s***, so Im faster by default. :D

Sweet to be a small guy sometimes.
Looks like fun!
id love to get out for a day
Wow nice pics. I like the one when your car is exiting the corner, not much lean. Id love to take my car there but its a stock and a Focus so Id feal kinda dumb :huh:
Canadian ST,May 26 2008, 09:55 AM Wrote:Wow nice pics. I like the one when your car is exiting the corner, not much lean. Id love to take my car there but its a stock and a Focus so Id feal kinda dumb :huh:
[right][snapback]265107[/snapback][/right]

Doesnt matter if your car is stock. there was lots of stock cars out there.

This is easily the most fun you will have with your clothes on.
Great pics Nate! Looks like a lot of fun!
I had lots of fun until this happened, thank god it happened with only 1/2 hour of track time left...

[Image: IMG_0367-1.jpg]

Its already off teh car as you can tell by the pics. Getting fixed as we speak, and the turbi is being replaced with something bigger :D

Teh focus will be out of commission until all this is said and done.
is that the flange of your custom exhaust manifold coming apart? sorry this happened man.. sucks.. but you don't seem too fazed by it though... i guess the accumulated heat from all of the sessions was too much for the part

anyway, nice pics! also, do you think you should block out your license plates? i hear insurance in ontario can give you a hard time over legal participation in motorsports if you ever have to file a claim? (even tho the claim is unrelated to the motorsports)
Not really worried. No claims in teh last 10 years of driving, I'll sue if they deny me anything that doesnt have to do with motorsport. :P

EDIT: yeah, the heat just got to it, not really phased, I was just glad I could drive back home. Its at my freinds shop now being looked at, so should be back on after I get it powdercoated.
i'm just sayin.. better safe than sorry.. the last thing you need is some insurance adjuster claiming the car was 'clearly used for street racing activities' and the 'aftermarket turbo system demonstrates the owner likes to drive at a high rate of speed' then you might get referred to police/drive clean etc for having 'tampered with your vehicle's emissions control systems'

etc etc etc

remember that thread about someone with a cage in their subaru and they were denied insurance pretty much because of the cage? (or maybe because they were in a Time distance rally i'm not sure exactly the details) just saying.. ontario seems to be nazi when it comes to insurance and mods.....
nice pics! I wanna go do the track at shanonville, it looks awesome for lapping.
Cool pics! I need to get back to the track soon.. in a really bad way.

Canadian ST,May 26 2008, 08:55 AM Wrote:Wow nice pics. I like the one when your car is exiting the corner, not much lean. Id love to take my car there but its a stock and a Focus so Id feal kinda dumb :huh:

Who cares? Go out and race! Its TONS of fun.

[Image: todd-autox.jpg]

100% stock, no one cared. People even made comments that it did so well for being totally stock.

JUST GO HAVE FUN, THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT.
were you much faster then that silver WRX?
torradan,May 27 2008, 01:20 PM Wrote:Cool pics!  I need to get back to the track soon.. in a really bad way.

Canadian ST,May 26 2008, 08:55 AM Wrote:Wow nice pics. I like the one when your car is exiting the corner, not much lean. Id love to take my car there but its a stock and a Focus so Id feal kinda dumb :huh:

Who cares? Go out and race! Its TONS of fun.

[Image: todd-autox.jpg]

100% stock, no one cared. People even made comments that it did so well for being totally stock.

JUST GO HAVE FUN, THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT.
[right][snapback]265207[/snapback][/right]

Man that looks like fun. I gotta try it.
NikiterZTS,Jun 1 2008, 02:27 PM Wrote:were you much faster then that silver WRX?
[right][snapback]265648[/snapback][/right]

probably unless the sube has power adder mods, r comps, or a ton more skill
naz,Jun 2 2008, 12:19 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jun 1 2008, 02:27 PM Wrote:were you much faster then that silver WRX?
[right][snapback]265648[/snapback][/right]

probably unless the sube has power adder mods, r comps, or a ton more skill
[right][snapback]265676[/snapback][/right]
older gent that knew how to drive, r comp, and stage 2 mods.

Much faster than me.
Flofocus,Jun 2 2008, 01:16 PM Wrote:older gent that knew how to drive, r comp
[right][snapback]265695[/snapback][/right]

are you running r comps on your focus flo? i find it really hard to catch a well driven car with r comps (i'm still on OE street tires.. RE050A II run flats). that couple of MPH difference in speed at corner exit onto a long straight you can get from r comps is a massive advantage at the end of a straight
I was running street tires. Most guys were running r-comp.
Flofocus,Jun 9 2008, 09:12 PM Wrote:I was running street tires.  Most guys were running r-comp.
[right][snapback]266323[/snapback][/right]

are you using bridgetone RE-01R by any chance?
Pages: 1 2