FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Jamus Sport Exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check it out. I posted this 'how-to' on another site

JAMUS' Lunchbox delete/ custom exhaust
Looks pretty good!

I think I'm going to send this link to my bro-in-law. He wants some more noise, but doesn't care about the performance of it.

He has this huge ractive fartcan thing that he THINKS I'm going to help him install.

Not to mention that it physically can't fit where the lunchbox sits.

I think this will be a nice compromise.
haha awesome. thank you!
Looks good man, but I am not a fan of the Flex Pipe. But as you said this is a temp.-mod. I will check it out on Monday.
We did it last night in about 30 minutes. Thats not counting an hour at crappy tire trying to find the right size pipe to use. Nothing there is sorted at all and looks like a tornado went through that aisle.

Couldn't find the proper exhaust hanger though. They had the one you have, but it was part of a $25 kit, and that wasn't happening. So we passed on that, and in the meantime, we're just using that 3/4" wide roll of metal with holes in it to mount it up securely until we find something appropriate.

He already had a tip on it, and we recycled that, and no problem. He has his louder exhaust now and is happy with things.

Best part was, I didn't have to do a thing! I just supervised and he did all the work :) hehe
congrats. Yea one of those kits i found in the store was ripped apart and things were missing from it....so i kind've helped myself if you know what i mean. I have that roll too but i decided against it. I wanted it to stay in place.

Yea mines only temporary funness till mid summer where i can save up for an exhaust. I'm still having a hard time deciding. i like them all