FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ok Kyoto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK KYOTO plate or something very close to it.
Anybody here own the Focus with this plate? Or know who does?
CanadaSVT,Feb 10 2010, 01:38 PM Wrote:OK KYOTO plate or something very close to it.
Anybody here own the Focus with this plate?  Or know who does?
[right][snapback]301058[/snapback][/right]

I don't know who, but I know he's going to be labelled as a treehugger by me.
This guy was in a blue latest style Focus. He was driving Hamilton bound on the QEW through Burlington Friday night. I was cruising home in the middle lane and the traffic was kinda heavy. I kept seeing in my mirrors his lights swerving in and out of traffic and many drivers giving him the high beams, but not seeming to get ahead of most cars. As he flew down the on-ramp lane to pass the car to my right, he swerved over and cut off the car next to me. If the guy next to my had not braked the front fender would have kissed the Focus rear fender. Then the asshole decided to swerve into my middle lane and I actually had to brake or he would have hit my car. Usually I wait until these a holes get close and then react, but I could see he didn't give a shat and was coming over to my lane as fast as he could. Horns blaring from many cars, high beams going nuts all around me.
If anyone meets up with this jackass, let him know I have a little present for him. Thanks

:twak:
ok kyoto??he must be very proud of himself coming from kyoto, japan..
and that is pure driving style in asia..
konafocuswrc,Feb 11 2010, 03:23 PM Wrote:ok kyoto??he must be very proud of himself coming from kyoto, japan..
and that is pure driving style in asia..
[right][snapback]301201[/snapback][/right]

Or Texas