FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hello From Sudbury!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup guys! I'm new to the board so I hope I can get/share some idea's with other Focus owners! I drive a black 2005 Ford Focus ST with the only mod installed right now being my Borla 2.5" Flex back exhaust system. But I have many other things on order right now and can't wait to get them installed such as my 17" Konig Unknown Rims with P205-45-17 Maxxis MA-Z1 tires, K&N FIPK CAI, Headlight covers, moonroof wind deflector, Saleen Racecraft/Eibach Sport Pro Kit.

I may order an F2 Header, Momo Shadow Carbon shift knob, Momo E-brake and Momo pedals. RS Body Kit.

welcome..i'm also from sudbury..but no longer drive a focus. Awsome cars, and good choice in rims! i had them on my white focus and they deff turned heads...So welcome and hopefully everyone can give you some help with your modding...
jesus they multiplying :lol:
right on smith21. I added you to my MSN. I'm originally from Chatham but I moved up here about 3 years ago
Welcome to our wonderful world