FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zx3_2nv Calling Out Jco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Talk about stiring the pot. Thats cool that he can go in there and look for people to beat on. LOL It looks as if he is going to have some fun.
i wouldn't rag on the jbody guys too much. it's a decent crew of folks over there. for the short time I had the sunfire I got a lot of help without the attitude or sarcasm.
they may have bigger membership numbers but they are just as passionate about their J's as we are of the fofo.
WOW.
What surprises me is how civil those guys are.
If that were a Honda board, there'd be s*** slinging from wall to wall.

I'm impressed.

Quite a few JCO guys around my area. Gotta give it to them, some of the cleanest modified cars around.

There are a few not so nice ones as well. Cavaliers and Sunfires that are mad tyte jdm, yo? Not cool in my books.
no kidding... can't believe how much class those guys show. Those are the guys I'd be scared of racing. Because I'm sure one of them will bring the business....
yaa im stiring up the pit a bit i registered on there to get some info about the bash because my Buddy from P R Performance is sponsoring the event and incourgaing the j body pple to stop wasting money on body kits and put some jam under the hood since the gm motors especially the new ecotec is a great platform to make some good horsepower. but the guys have seen my friends sunfire the one from Performance world and importfest spring as well as my car so they know were pretty serious and my posts are all in good fun so they haven't really been pissed off. Only one guy snapped on me because i called j bodys the laughing stock of the sport compact scene lol
i'll post some pics of the bash here for u guys i have something in mind just think of kicking @$$ and taking names lol some guy is even bringing out a camaro i think to line it up with me.

p.s. ZX5focused how did u find that?
The guy that might bring the firebird is a buddy of mine. He asked me if I knew your car and then asked for some et's. I told him I didn't know what you've been running. He usually guys st Thomas with a bunch guys here from Windsor
Thats it Firbird not a Camaro well there close enough arn't they yaa let him keep guessing what ET's i run this year we should be neck and neck cause were both trying to break into the 12's
bring that blue thing to sparta tonight I am going down with a bunch of the LAMC guys
im going sunday to Cayuga picking up a trailer tonight or i would come out
LAMC is going to sparta tonight?
i wouldn't call that stirring the pot or starting sh1t or anything

"i'm going to be at this event, i'd like to run some similarly matched cars" is not stirring the pot that's an open invitation for some good friendly matchups IMHO
ZX3_2NV,May 22 2008, 07:40 AM Wrote:yaa im stiring up the pit a bit
[right][snapback]264835[/snapback][/right]

Now I am quoting ZX3_2NV. I think he stirring it up a bit. :D
ZED_not_zee,May 23 2008, 01:56 PM Wrote:LAMC is going to sparta tonight?
[right][snapback]264979[/snapback][/right]

yup we went
im not really making fun of them in that thread but i have posted in a few other threads as well and by bring a non GM to the event his enough to stir the pot