FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
17 year old, in the Barrie area, was caught on the weekend doing 239 km/h, in a 2000 Lincoln LS.
Holy s***... the lincoln LS doesnt even have that much balls.. can you image the mks....
Kid probably has rich parents who'll bail him out. Same ol' story.
Oscar The Grouch,May 20 2008, 10:36 AM Wrote:Kid probably has rich parents who'll bail him out.  Same ol' story.
[right][snapback]264672[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but this was a 2000... something tells me that the parents maybe helped him buy it, but it is probably owned by that little Tony Stewart wanna be :P

239? That's likely pegging it, or pretty darn close in that car :huh:

NefCanuck
couldnt be a linclon they have a speed gov at 185 or 195
BUt an ECU flash will raise or eliminate that limit... But is there even an ECU flasher for a lincoln ???
Car was going downhill... funny funny... one less asshat on the road.
My 4200 pound Torino could do 235kmh with a 5.8L V8, the 2000 LS came with a Jaguar-designed 3.9L V8 and is lighter so could probably do the same. I'm not even sure the LS has a governor on it.
OAC_Sparky,May 21 2008, 12:03 AM Wrote:My 4200 pound Torino could do 235kmh with a 5.8L V8, the 2000 LS came with a Jaguar-designed 3.9L V8 and is lighter so could probably do the same. I'm not even sure the LS has a governor on it.
[right][snapback]264747[/snapback][/right]

oh yeah well get a load of a drunk father somewhere in minnesota two days ago letting his 9 year old son get behind the wheel to drive him home until the kid slammed the car into a garbage truck and when the police came the father was trying to convince them that the kid is 16 but "just looks a little young" apparently the kid's spunge bob t-shirt gave it out lol
/\ OMG are you serious thats pretty messed up 16 or not he didn't have a licence
239? thats sloooooow :lol: