FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Claybar And Wax Before Summer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As usual, claybar and wax before summer hits. The car's 1 month away from 7 years old and had 158000 km on the speedo.... I still think she looks newer than that :D What ya think? Don't mind the messy garage though, it was raining right after I was done.

[Image: May112008-01.jpg]

[Image: May112008-02.jpg]

[Image: May112008-03.jpg]
very clean ride man. I think its my fav in this site.
Dude thats sweet. I wish I had the time and paitience to do that.
beautiful work!!! :)
Wow! i think you have the sexiest focus on FC
really clean! :headbang: especially for a 7 years old car!
uh oh.. could we have a car that's cleaner than Anthony's? post pics of your engine bay :P

looks amazing man.. good work!
SEXY!!!!! :wub:
nice, i have the before picture of your car, when I spotted it over in a mississauga parking lot.. do u want me to post it?
paolo,May 22 2008, 07:38 PM Wrote:nice, i have the before picture of your car, when I spotted it over in a mississauga parking lot.. do u want me to post it?
[right][snapback]264914[/snapback][/right]

Sure thing! I'll need to add those to my collection as well! But how before was that lol?
Looks amazing. My suby needs a claybar bad! The wife was behind the street painters, and some nice yellow overspray is all over my front 1/4 panels :(

The yellow really sticks out on the blue.
yeloZX3,May 15 2008, 07:43 PM Wrote:As usual, claybar and wax before summer hits. The car's 1 month away from 7 years old and had 158000 km on the speedo.... I still think she looks newer than that  :D  What ya think? Don't mind the messy garage though, it was raining right after I was done.

Looks great, except for that messy garage! :rolleyes:
Looks really great
car looks amazing! wanna clay bar mine and wax it for me :D