FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Street Racing Movie Has A Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i just got this movie called fast track no limits. everyone in the movie has a british accent or something and it takes place in germany. but the copy i have is pirated. anyways in this movie they keep mentioning this ford car they have saying "we gotta finish it and get it racing" and throughout the movie you see and it is 100% a focus zx3. anyways it was a pretty good movie. lots of cars.if anyone is at the pacific mall or first markham place or anything you should try to find a copy
u wanna burn some copies and sell them at the masive meets?
ZX3_2NV,May 14 2008, 07:34 AM Wrote:u wanna burn some copies and sell them at the masive meets?
[right][snapback]264326[/snapback][/right]

WOW!!! making copies of an already pirated movie for resale purposes, I hope your kiddin. Man u should ask that in private. Who knows who is monitoring this site.
naw, i'm not up to selling pirated copies. just thought i would let you guys know. the guy that is selling it said that it should be out in june? but i don't think that it is going to theatres.
laidman,May 14 2008, 07:18 AM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,May 14 2008, 07:34 AM Wrote:u wanna burn some copies and sell them at the masive meets?
[right][snapback]264326[/snapback][/right]

WOW!!! making copies of an already pirated movie for resale purposes, I hope your kiddin. Man u should ask that in private. Who knows who is monitoring this site.
[right][snapback]264343[/snapback][/right]

How does it make it worse than what pacfic mall is doing, how about i give u a lank DVD and u copy it for me its not illegal unless u cut a profit
it's illegal to copy copyrighted works regardless of profit.

You just open yourself up to being sued more if you do take a profit off your pirating.

not that I care either way. Pirating something you'd otherwise never buy doesn't register high on my morality meter.
I was gonna stay mum on this one but DP that would be the same as saying it's okay to steal a Hummer because you'd never buy one anyways. Theft is theft... not to say that I've always been 100% squeeky clean either but still, that rationalization doesn't do much...

NefCanuck
well... I'd say that stealing a hummer is more like stealing a copy of the movie off the shelves.

If I wanted to experience the hummer without buying it, I could bum a ride in one, and really -- with software especially -- is more akin to borrowing... since software especially has a lifespan.

I know it's wrong to steal, but honestly, when I was young I couldn't afford movies, and renting them once in a blue moon puts money in blockbuster's pockets, not really the filmmaker's.

Or pirating Maya, Premier, or photoshop let me pick up skills as a teen ager that I would be otherwise unable to afford. Name one highschool student with $30,000 to blow on professional software.

And that's the distinction for me. I could never, ever, ever afford all of those things before, so, yes, I pirated them....

However, now that I can afford the software, I own legitimate copies. And I own legitimate copies of ALL my movies and music.

my pirating was a means to a legitimate end.
Gee.....give me a break guys :rolleyes: :lol:

this is too funny......
NikiterZTS,Jun 15 2008, 10:11 PM Wrote:Gee.....give me a break guys  :rolleyes:  :lol:

this is too funny......
[right][snapback]266911[/snapback][/right]

You got that right lol.