FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vent Visors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as the title says. Anyone know a good supplier other than CT?
are we talking about those plastic things to keep the wind and rain out when your window is open?
Where are you located? Canadian Tire gets their stuff from Keystone, same place most other speedshops get their parts... so it all depends on what that place will decide to charge you. Around here we have Focus Rims and Performance, Performance Improvements, Northern Motorsport, and even Part Source. Price it out at a few different places and I guarantee you'll see a wide array of prices... lots of places are out to rip you off, so look around!
From my experience, they work great but look like A$$.
what a bought thows ones that go in the lip of the window there like a flush mount or sum thing they don't just stick on the out side.
When I had a Contour, I got mine from Part Source. Was like $88.xx for all 4, and they were flush mounted on the inside edge of the window, they werent stick ons. They worked amazing! In the rain it was the best...can keep ur window down like 2-3 inches and not get any rain inside the car
we sell them at me shop...weathertech canada... ours come in 2 different shades smoked and blacked out they go for around 90$ and these ones slide into the window they are not stick on ones

http://www.weathertech.ca/store/mvproduct....ptChoiceIds=778

or come down to northern perfromance on parkdale and rennie and pick them up there