FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday, May 19th. Now With A Cruise.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well its time to post up the next Massiv Monday. By now you should all know the place, but for those of you that don't here it is. We meet in the Business Depot parking lot behind the Wendy/Tim Hortons. There is also a Boston Pizza in the same lot for people looking for another landmark. Meeting time is usually around 7PM and people hang around until about 9 or 10PM. We meet with the guys from Toronto Mazda 3 and there is usually a pretty good turn out. This year has been especially good for us.

Post up if you can make it and I will add your name to the list. BTW wives and girl friends are welcome.

Confirmed:

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Tiketz
3) ZTWsquared
4) Scorcher000 (new member)
5) JAMUS (new member)
6) mfcosniglio (new member)
7) Spinal (most likely)
8) ackermanzx3 (to lazy to post, aparently :blink: )
9)

Maybe's:

1) NefCanuck
2) phased_focus
3) RedGFX007 (new member)
4) tippmann (with cracked windshield) :P
5)
I'll have to be a maybe... it'll depend if I can get the last of the miscre^H^H^H I mean "guests" out of my house at a reasonable time and if I'm not nursing a hangover :P

NefCanuck
I will be there as always...Please guys and gals lets see at least 50 cars come out.....Mods we never see you there....I know your all busy but so am I and the rest of us, but you can atleast show up once in awhile.

See you all Monday....Kevin if we get enough people coming to the meet we need to have a cruise

I'll be there ... boosting the average age three meets in a row.
Tiketz,May 12 2008, 08:47 PM Wrote:I will be there as always...Please guys and gals lets see at least 50 cars come out.....Mods we never see you there....I know your all busy but so am I and the rest of us, but you can atleast show up once in awhile.

See you all Monday....Kevin if we get enough people coming to the meet we need to have a cruise
[right][snapback]264200[/snapback][/right]

50 cars? LOL I don't think we have 50 active members in the GTA. Tony you work out something for a cruise, and I will keep this thread alive and work on getting people to attend. Do you think the TM3 boys would be down to joining us?
i'm a maybe this week but if i come i will try to get my buddy to come down with his mazda 3
This is the long weekend correct? I won't make this one
Yes the Monday of the long weekend.
see you guys there!
Count me in. I'll try to get a couples of my buddies to join us too. C U There.
Here are some pic's from last time.

[Image: IMG_1351.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1349.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1336.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1325.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1335.jpg]
I'll probably be there if i'm not working. If i am, i'll stop by on my way back from work. Probably 10:30ish
Yes lets have a cruise... i'd love to come but i cant make it b/c of the long weekend but i'll be out for the next one..
i'm gonna try really hard to make it out for this one,.

i need some ideas and info on my new focus.. you know where to get stuff and crap cuz apparently my dealer is on crack,

later,

Chris
EDIT! I will show but it will be around 10:15 cause i am working. Hopefully you guys are still around. Also i'm bringing a guy i met in the area. He has a slightly tuned ST. He didn't know about any focus online communities but i've opened up his eyes to this new world. I believe he is called "mfcosniglio". so yea both of us are a go but we'll be there laterish. Hope you guys are around
Come on people. The weather is great for a meet. Our moderators need to start coming out to these events. Its a great time to meet our new and exsisting members. What better place to discuss the upcoming camping trip to algonquin and other things going on this summer. We need the support from our site to keep these meets alive.
i could be there, me and my cracked windshield
Come on guys, 214 views and only 6 confirmed and 4 maybe's? We need to start coming out to these events. It is an excellent place to meet old friends and make new ones. These meets start around 7pm and end whenever you want to leave. The Toronto Mazda 3 guys meet with us and their turn out is always great. We need to start banding together as a community and begin making these events worthwhile.
ill most likley be there.
Spinal,May 16 2008, 01:42 PM Wrote:ill most likley be there.
[right][snapback]264507[/snapback][/right]

Thats great. Hope to see you there.
Pages: 1 2 3