FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

I'm a new focus owner ('08 SES sport) and hopefully this is the right board for me, despite the fact that most people here seem to have 2007 or earlier models. either way, I'm excited to be a new focus driver, and to read about the focus generally on this board. Hopefully I can get started on some mods at some point, but I'm gonna enjoy the car a little as-is first :)

Cheers!

Andy
nope wrong board

but welcome here anyway :lol:
I'm sure you can find lots of information that you can use here, as the 08's get more plentiful I'm sure there will be lots you can do with it ;)

NefCanuck
Welcome aboard! I just got a 08 SES a month ago, so far so good. Its a nice car but kinda slow. Anyways thats what modding is for.
Welcome. Your right, a lot of (everyone except 1) has an 07 or earlier but as time goes on you will find tons of info here. Also there are meets and other events that you can take part in. Massiv Mondays, Camping trips etc. Welcome aboard and feel free to ask a lot of questions.
Well parts are coming out for the 08 now. So far they have:

SRI's
Exhaust (carry over from previous)
Swaybars (carry over from previous, just found out from Focusport)
lowering kits from Eibach
Tunes from Steeda and development from others.
I think the best looking mod is the Steeda body kit (very nice kit)
I hope that helps.
;)
Wow. I didn't expect such a warm welcome! Thanks everyone. I'm really looking forward to working on my car. I'll definitely come out for a bbq or other event at some point.

Thanks!
Canadian ST,May 12 2008, 07:23 PM Wrote:Welcome aboard! I just got a 08 SES a month ago, so far so good. Its a nice car but kinda slow. Anyways thats what modding is for.
[right][snapback]264185[/snapback][/right]

btw I'm also in Hamilton. Living downtown?
WELCOME! :)
jonesa3,May 13 2008, 06:17 AM Wrote:btw I'm also in Hamilton. Living downtown?

Watch out for those potholes ;)
CanadaSVT,May 13 2008, 11:47 AM Wrote:
jonesa3,May 13 2008, 06:17 AM Wrote:btw I'm also in Hamilton. Living downtown?

Watch out for those potholes ;)
[right][snapback]264257[/snapback][/right]

They should really just call them holes! They have been knowen to eat small cars and children. :ph34r:
jonesa3,May 13 2008, 07:17 AM Wrote:
Canadian ST,May 12 2008, 07:23 PM Wrote:Welcome aboard! I just got a 08 SES a month ago, so far so good. Its a nice car but kinda slow. Anyways thats what modding is for.
[right][snapback]264185[/snapback][/right]

btw I'm also in Hamilton. Living downtown?
[right][snapback]264217[/snapback][/right]

Im from Stoney Creek, still Hamilton as far as I'm concerned. There are a few from around here we should set up a cruise?
Definitely. Sometime this summer for sure. Let me know details if you work something out.

andy
Welcome to our wonderful world of Foci